Tattoos? I Think Not.

"Happy Easter as well I also have a prompt not sure if its good or not but its up to you How about Calum has been bugging Liam so that he can get a tattoo but Liam keeps saying no because he thinks Calum is to young so he asks Louis and he says no so he asks Zayn and Zayn thinks its ok. Zayn knows that he has to ask Liam if he can get another tattoo as well but the thinks Liam wont notice his or Calums so he takes Calum with him to the tattoo shop he gets a tattoo Calum gets his tattoo. When they get back home Zayn tells Calum how to treat it properly or it will get infected well Calum doesn't take care of it so it starts hurting and itching Ashton sees and try's to help Calum without telling Liam so he takes Calum to the hospital they fix it when the house gets a phone call from the doctor and Liam answers finds out Calum got a tattoo Calum tells him Zayn took him.p and got a tattoo himself so Liam punishes both Calum and Zayn for getting tattoos but is even more ashamed of Zayn cuz he let Calum get and tattoo and he got one himself and is very disappointed in Zayn for not being a good role model"

________________________________________________________________

Calum's POV

So, I've been trying like for months to get a tattoo. Liam is always like 'no'. It is kind of frustrating. I decided that I am going to try to talk to him about it again.

"Hey, Liam can I talk to you about something?"

"The answer is no."

"Come on you don't even know what I was going to ask you!"

"You are to young to get a tattoo."

"You have one. So, does Lou and Zayn."

"That doesn't matter.  Your not getting a tattoo and that is my final word on the matter."

"Ugh!"  I stormed off to go find Lou or Zayn.  I am going to get this damn tattoo.  I find Lou playing on his phone on Twitter I guess.

"Hey Lou, can I get a tattoo."

"No."  He said not even looking up from his phone.

"But-"

"No buts.  You are to young to get a tattoo.  I'm not going to sit here and argue with you."

"Then stand up."  I mumbled.  He looked up from his phone at me.

"Excuse you?"

"Nothing."  I walked off once again. I found Zayn in his room drawing.  Please let him be the cool one for once.

"Zaynie?" He looked up from what I think is a Batman drawing and gave me the 'what did you do look.'

"No need for the look.  I didn't do anything."

"Then, what do you want?"

"To go get a tattoo." He looked like he was think the thought over for a moment before he answer me.

"Okay." I got extremely excited.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Calm down. Go get ready. We will leave in 15."  I ran out of his room to get ready.  I can't believe that I am getting a tattoo.

Zayn's POV

I told Calum that I will let him get a tattoo.  Really it is perfect timing because I was think about getting another one.  I know that I am supposed to go and ask Liam's permission but, I doubt that he will notice that I got another one or that Calum got one.  I wasn't going to bother him about it.  And besides I can get a tattoo if I want to.  Plus Calum can to.  I'm just glad that he came to someone about wanting to get one. When you don't know how to take care of them after you get them they will become infected.