Ashton, Are You Okay?

Liam's POV

"Ashton Irwin get back here!"

"No." He told me. I can't believe that he is doing this right now. I'm just really tired of all this shit.

"YES!" I yelled using my alpha voice. He cowered a little bit ,but then went back to normal.

"Oh my god, Liam!!! I am old enough to take care of myself. I'm not a fucking child."

"One don't yell at me. Two the fact that that is what you think proves my point."

"Leave me the fuck alone Liam. I don't want your help." And with that he ran out of the house to god knows where. I tried to call after him ,but he didn't listen.

"ASHTON!!!"

Ashton's POV

"Leave me the fuck alone Liam. I don't want your help." After I told him this I ran out the door. I can't believe that he doesn't think that I can take care of myself. I know that I am going to prove it to him. And I know how I am going to do it.

I ran past the fence and over the territory line. I walk in the new territory like I own the place. I just walked around looking and checking it out. About after 30 minutes someone came up behind me and grabbed me. They throw me up against a tree and I felt my ribs crack. The pain was so bad. It made the worst spanking feel like a 'love tap'.

"What is it with Liam's pack coming into OUR TERRITORY!!!" I knew then that this must have been the big dude that Luke told me about. I can see now why he was so scared of him. Hell, I don't know what I am going to do. He is to big to fight and with the pain I am in I can't run. There is only one thing that I can do. I just except my fate.

He picked me up by my hair and my feet couldn't reach the ground. He throw me to the ground and started hitting and kicking me over and over again (anyone get it?). I started having a hard time breathing and felt like I was going to pass out.

Then, out of no where Liam attacked the big werewolf to the ground and with one hit knocked him out. I laid there in a ball on the ground crying my eyes out. Liam rushed to my side. He had worry written all over his face.

"Ashes, where is the pain the worse at?"

"My stomach and ribs." I moaned out.

"I need to get you to the pack doctor okay? I'm going to pick you up, it is to hurt, a lot." I nodded my head and I felt him slide his arms under me to pick me u bridal style. I screamed out in pain as he did so.

"I'm so so so SO sorry. Liam. Your my alpha and I should have listen to you."

"We will talk about this later. Right now I need you to make sure that you don't fall asleep."

After the doctor checked me out he had to reset my wrist and I wasn't aloud to to anything. He told Liam that I could be punished in three days. Great now I am going to have to wait for the punishment to cause me more pain.

Three Days Later

After the three days were up Liam came and woke me up to get it over with. He pulled me over his lap not saying a word. We had already talked about what I did and he didn't want to say anything more on the subject. I know that he is going easy on me because of my broken ribs and wrist.

He just pulled down my sweats and boxer to just start the rain on my bum with Zayn's lovely belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I just laid there limp over his lap. I felt terrible. He pulled me into his lap and rocked me. I fell asleep quickly after that. I don't remember what happened. But when I woke up I was in my bed with Liam holding me. I was in so much pain. I woke Liam up and he got me something for the pain. After that I went back to bed and slept for the rest of the bad.