Be A Leader.

Laim's POV

I've been talking to Louis about everything that's been going on. Like everything's been getting to me lately. I just don't know what to do anymore.

" I don't know what to do anymore Lou."

" Maybe you step up and be the alpha."

"It's not that easy. Everybody always coming to you when something goes wrong. I just really don't know if I can do this shit."

"Number one watch your mouth. Number two it's your job to be stressed all the time.  And it's also your job to make sure that everything in the pack is ok. What do you mean you don't know if you can do this? You are an alpha. Do we not remember the sudden getting bigger?  You know. That alphas do when the are supposed to run a pack. Simon told you that you had to do it."

"That's the thing I was forced into being an alpha. What if I wasn't ready yet?"

"No alpha is every sure about being an alpha until they have their mate beside them. We both know that. You know that just putting him as a beta wasn't going to stop the fact that you need him. You have to tell him already."

"I can't do it. Why can't you be the alpha Louis? Please help me put here."

"Do you remember the last time that we had this conversation?" I looked at him for a seconded before I realized what he was talking about.  My cheeks flushed a light pink color before I answered him.

"Yes." I mumbled quietly knowing that he could still here me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"You want the pack to work together better right?"

"Of course I do. But, all they want to do is text their girlfriends or complain when we have training day. And the worst is that they never listen anymore."

"It is your job to make them listen. You need to go back to how it was when we first all got together. YOU need to be that strict again. They back talk give them some warning smacks. They don't listen don't be scared to pull them over you lap. They reason that they are acting like this now is that they are not getting punished when they do something wrong. Heck, I remember a time that I cursed at you and you weren't scared to give me a couple smacks." He did have a point. I'm not sure if he is right though.

"I don't know.  I don't want them to act out anymore. But, when we were like that somebody was getting a spanking every day."

"Yes that may be true. At the same time though not one of them even thought about back talking anyone or  sneak out."

I pulled at my hair in frustration.  Not knowing what to go is not helping me feel any better. Hell, this conversation with Louis isn't helping.

"I just don't fucking know as anymore."

"If you do not watch your language and stop with all this nonsense I will pull you over my lap."

"Will you shut the fuck up. If you haven't noticed I am so fucking stressed. I can't handle everybody relying on me all the time." I said but quickly covered my mouth realizing what I just said.

"It's your job to have everyone relying on you. I warned you about your language. Now, get up."

"Lou, please don't spank me."

"I'm not going to spank you."

"What do you mean?"

"Zayn is."

"WHAT?!?! Please don't." I begged him. I can't face Zayn right now. If he spanks me then afterwards we will cuddle. That is something that I want to happen every day.