What The Hell Is Going On Here?

Sorry I haven't updated. 

______________________

Luke's POV

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled getting into Ashton's face. We had been fighting all morning about who's fault it was a few weeks ago.

"If you weren't scared that someone would catch us then we would have been fine. If we would have just went down to the lake like I said we would have been perfectly fine."

"What do you think they would have said if they found us?"

"I don't know,  but Liam is going to get mad if we don't tell him soon!" He said raising his voice.

"Will you keep your voice down! They are home. " I whispered yelled at him.

"What are you scared of? They are going to find out sooner or later why we went on that 'stroll'." Ashton said putting air quotes around 'stroll'.

"I'm not scared. I mean I am and I'm not. I don't want to talk about right now. I'm sorry." I said looking down with tears coming to my eyes

"It's not all your fault. I'm sorry, too. Please don't cry Lukey. " He said kissing my forehead.

"It's just hope that Oli won't tell anybody anything or his beta Matt."

"I think Oli will make sure that Matt doesn't say anything."

"I hope you are right."

"You wanna go get something to eat? I think there might be some pizza in the fridge still."

"You mean if Niall hasn't eaten it yet. "

We made our way down stairs to find Liam and Zayn asleep together on the couch. Ever since they got together they have been all cute and cuddly.

"So, no pizza, but we have beer."

"Grab it and let's go then." He grabbed it and we slipped out the kitchen door quietly and quickly.

"We need to go to Oli's territory. " He told me. After got past the fence.

"Or we could go to the lake."

"The wind is going towards the house. That means if we are at the lake and someone comes outside then they have a chance to smell it. If we are at Oliver's territory then they don't have the chance to smell it." Ashton said with the 'duh' look on his face. I let out a sigh and agreed to it. I know that we are going to get caught, but so why not have some fun before it, right?

It took about 20 minutes of a strolling pace to make it to line.  Then another five to get to the tree that we always go to. Ashton handed me a beer and got one for himself. We set around for about an hour making jokes and laughing until we heard someone coming up behind us. We though that it was going to be Matt, Oliver's beta, but we were definitely wrong. Oli came through the think brush looking annoyed as he could be.

"What the bloody hell? I thought that Liam said he was going to deal with you two! Why in fucking hell are you on my territory?" I was at a lose for words luckily Ashton wasn't.

"We are sorry. Please don't tell Liam." Ashton begged him. I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"That is not what I said or asked. Now I suggest that you answer my question right now." This time it was Ashton's true to stay quiet. I gathered my courage up and answered the Alpha in front of me.

"We wanted to drink and we couldn't find a good spot on our territory so we came here."

"I see. So, what I'm hearing is that not only did you cross into my territory,  but you were also drinking underaged. I think I need to go talk to Liam about this."