Attitude Is Not Tolerated

Zayn's POV

"Luke, honey, will you help me clean up the rest of the kitchen?" I asked my youngest little baby boy. He looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes at me. I was a little taken back at the plain show of rebellion from the normally sweet lad.

"No. Can't you see that I'm busy." He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch.

"What was that Luke?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. He sighed out annoyed that I continued to talk to him.

"None of your damn business. That's what it was." He snapped out at me. I was shocked at how my normally sweet little boy was acting.

"Luke, are you okay sweetheart?"

"Well, you just leave me the fuck alone?"

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? I asked you to do something now get you ass up and help me clean the rest of this kitchen young man."

"Fuck off, Zayn. You are only here because you are fucking Liam. You don't have any authority." I blinked the tears out of my eyes and continued to try to get some respect for him.

"Lucas, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this. Now get yourself over here and help me, unless you want me to take your phone for the rest of the month."

"Oh my god! Will you just shut the fuck up? You can't do anything. You aren't my mum so stop trying to be. I don't even like you. Like can you just get the fuck out of my life?" He snapped at me.

What? My baby well, I guess he isn't my baby, doesn't want me in his life. I couldn't help myself. I started to cry to myself. I put my hands over my so nobody would see. Next thing I know I feel somebody wrap their arms around me. I hugged burying my face into their chest back realizing that it was Liam.

"Shh, honey it's okay. He doesn't mean it. He loves you and needs you in his life. It's okay. I'm going to take can of this." He whispered into my ear.

"Don't you dare hurt that baby." I sobbed softly into his chest.

"Why don't you go hang out the boys? Make sure they don't kill each other." I sighed and walked off to find the rest of the boys.

Luke's POV

Liam sent Zayn off and looked over at me. If looks could kill I would have been dead. I honestly feel bad for making Zayn cry. I'm just in a really bad mood.

"Luke Hemmings, what the hell do you have to say for yourself?" Oh shit first and last name! That's not good. Maybe if I just stay quiet that will make him go away.

"Lucas, I asked you a question, now answer me." He said losing his patients.

"Fuck off." I mumbled. He stormed over to me a pulled me up from my spot. He tried to land a couple smacks to bum, but hit the side of my thigh considering I was trying to move away from him.

"Ow! That hurt you asshole!" He dragged me over with him to the couch and I continue to try to escape his grip. He pulled me over his lap putting one of his legs over both of mine and a arm around my waist.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I continued to try to fight him. He was starting to have a hard time holding me and started to hold my waist to tight. I panicked and bite down on his leg. He quickly let go and I jumped off his lap.

"Luke, you are only making it worse for yourself. Get over here, NOW!" He yelled at me. Louis came downstairs and put himself in between Liam and I.

"Liam what is going here? I can hear all the way upstairs."

"He has had been rude all day. He made Zayn cry, then he was rude to me, he keeps fighting me on his punishment, and HE BITE ME! You can deal with him. I'm beyond mad at him. " Liam said taking a step forward.

"Liam, why don't you go comfort Zayn? I will take care of Luke and we will be up there in a little while to talk with you and Zayn."

"Okay. 45 bare with the belt." He said before he started to walk off.

"No! Please I'm sorry!" I tried to beg.

"It's to late for that Luke." Liam said before he left shaking his head in disappointed. After Liam was upstairs and put of sight Louis pulled me into a hug.

"Luke I want to talk to you for a mintue. No punishment at the moment." I nodded my head and I followed him to the couch. I set down next to him waiting for him to say something.

"Lukey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said rather coldly.

"Lucas, drop this attitude right now. I will not hesitate to pull you over my lap then spank you with belt after we talk." I whimpered.

"What is it baby boy?"

"Remember when those two guys attacked me when I went on a run?" I asked him softly.

"Yes? Is this about what happened with you and Liam afterwards?"

"No. It's that they said they would come back. What if they do? I don't want to have to face them again. They beat the crap out of me." I said. I really was scared of it happening again.

"Why don't we talk to Liam after this and see what he wants to do about that? Maybe we can help you with fighting more. Now, why the bloody hell would you bite Liam?" He asked a little amused.

"His grip around my waist was to tight and I freaked out. I didn't mean to bite him. I just did the first thing that I could think."

"I understand that if his grip was to tight. But, you should have told him. Not bite him."

"I'm sorry. I was just scared and it made me be in a bad mood." I said looking down.

"I know you are. Now, let's get this over with. I want you to bend over the couch please."

"Louis, I can't I please go over your lap?" I whined. He raised his eyebrow at me and I quickly got up and bent over the couch.

"Luke, pull them down. I'm not going to play your little games. It's just 45 love. If you don't fight me on this it will go quickly. I promise. Will you please be good for me?" I nodded my head and got up to pull down my trousers and boxers.

"I'm going to start honey. Grab that pillow if you need to." I nodded  my head and waited for the first smack. I didn't have to wait to long.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was crying softly to myself, but tried not to cry out.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Louis, pl-e-ase." I sobbed out.

"Luke, I want you to keep quiet. You can cry of course. Just no begging."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Last five honey. I promise we cuddle afterwards."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Louis picked me up and cuddled me as I cried into his shoulder. I felt Louis pass me to someone else and I snuggled into them crying.

"It's okay. Nobody is mad at you." I looked up to see Zayn. I started to cry harder.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you and I need you." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay, love. I know." I saw Liam and he just gave me smile to say he knows.

"Liam we need to do something about those two from whatever pack they are from." Louis said.

"We will figure something out. We always do." He said.

____________________________

Okay this comes from @Breloves5sos This was a amazing prompt and I hope this is what you wanted. On a different note my story has been on going for over a year! Love you guys. Y'all are amazing

What is your favorite chapter and why?