49: Easy?

"Oh look. It's Destiny."

"Ben."

"MUMMY! DADDY!"

I felt Brad tense under my touch at the sound of Brody's voice.

"Fucking hell Ben. Let Brody go. Why are you doing this?"

I heard Ben snicker and Brad tightened his grip on my arms.

"Oh silly silly people... I want Destiny. You took her from me. If you never showed up the stupid slut would have given me another chance. She would know I would abuse her, but she would still have taken me back because she knows what I'm capable of."

It was my turn to speak up.

"Fucking hell Ben. What are you going on about?"

"I have a proposal for you." He glared at me, a sly smirk crossed his sour lips.

I stepped to the side of Brad, taking a step forward so I was stood just in front of Bradley.

"Go on..."

"Destiny no!"

I yanked my arm away from Brad's grip as I took another step closer.

"If you come with me now... I will hand Brody over to your precious little Bradley."

"And if I don't?"

He took a step forward, trying to intimidate me, which fucking worked.

"I will hurt both Brody and Bradley."

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh but I would. And you know it...You also knew I would be back. Remember? When we exchanged words at the cemetery?"

I turned to look at Brad.

He looked so... Worried? Anxious? Scared? Helpless? (The pic on the side or wherever it is :))

Erghhhhh.

"Excuse me?"

Oops. Did I just groan out loud? Awkwarrdddd.

"Um nothing."

I then turned to look at Brody. He didn't know what on earth was going on.

And in that moment, I knew what I had to do...

"If I accept your offer, wi-"

"DESTINY NO!"

I once again faced Brad.

"Please Bradley..."

"If I accept your offer, you hand Brody over to Bradley before I go anywhere with you."

Ben just shrugged.

"Okay darlin'"

I hissed at the pet name as I watched Brody run to Brad, who had bent down and embraced him in his arms, resting his head in Brody's neck.

I smiled at the scene before I felt Ben grab ahold of my wrist.

"Wait."

"You get to say bye. But don't think about running anywhere. I'll just shoot you."

I was slightly taken aback by his bluntness before I ran to Brad and Brody, embracing them both.

I wrapped my hands around Brody's cheeks, kissing his forehead before whispering to him.

"You listen to daddy ok. Do as you're told. And remember mummy loves you."

I then placed a kiss on Brad's cheek.

"Do me proud Simpson."

"This is too much déjà vu..."

"Huh?"

His first tear fell down his cheek as he replied.

"You said the exact same thing before you left for London to go live with your sister..."

"I know. I'm sorry I ever bought you into all my shit. I Love you Bradley Will Simpson."

"We were meant to get married... have more kids..."

"I know baby... I know..."

I then slowly made my way to Ben.

"Let's go then."

"Wow. Didn't think this would be so easy!"

I then turned to face Brad and Brody once more, a smirk appearing upon my devil red lips...

"Neither did I Ben... neither did I..."

*****

Becauseeee it's my birthday tomorrow (whoop whoop) I am updating today and tomorrow. But today's was short I'm sorry.

Plus you guys were a bit confused about the threats which were Ben telling her he would be back :) so here you guys are!

I'm home alone in the morning so I'll most likely update then, but I'll be busy for the rest of the day.

Love you guys! <3

Casey xxx