16: I couldn't stand the sight any longer...

The next morning I woke up in my bed... thankfully... but my head was throbbing from all the alcohol that I had consumed the night before.

I heard my bedroom door open as I slowly opened my eyes to see Becca bent down in front of me.

"Want to tell me what happened now kiddo?"

"Its him Becca..."

"Him?"

"Brad..."

"Fucking hell what did he do? I swear to god I will hurt him so much!"

"He tells me he likes me, then I meet his close friend who says she thinks he's going to ask her out and thats before she even knows who I was with in the band. She didn't know I was there with Brad, so its not like she's lying to make me jealous..."

"I'm so sorry babe."

"Yea... well thats not going to help me in any way. I think I might just get away from here Becca. All my mistakes I made are all here... every single one of them... What am I meant to do?"

"I can't tell you the answer to that love. I would miss you loads if you moved far away, but if its what you need, then I understand and I think James would understand too..."

"I've got to tell him today..."

"Okay. Well go early because we are having a girly night in!"

"Alright. Thanks Becca!"

"No worries Dee. Now get your lazy ass up!"

I laughed as I slowly got up and made my way to my bathroom, washing away the memories of last night...

--

I knocked on the door of James's apartment and waited for him to answer the door.

It took a while, but a topless James (let me just get my breath back...) opened the door, inviting me in.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"Oh I was already up, but you probably woke them lot up!"

He pointed to the boys who were stirring on the living room floor, before I noticed a third person lying next to Brad.

You know what. Fuck it...

***

Hewwo :)

So this is just a filler but I'm publishing this and the next part so I don't get brutally murdered :D

Stay Beautiful

Casey xxx