8: I'll Explain Things Soon... Maybe...

After talking, well listening to Brad and Tris, for an hour, I decided to get ready and actually do something whilst I'm in a good mood.

Thankfully I had bought a sweater with me as it was kinda cold outside.

"See you guys later!" I shouted from the front door, and when I got no response I just left.

I nearly made it to my apartment when I remembered Becca was meant to have some boy over... And I didn't particularly like him, but he seems to make her happy.

What's his name...?

L something...

Oh yea! Luke!

So instead of going home, I headed towards costa... The one place I can just be alone...

As usual, I ordered a hot chocolate and decided to get a takeaway so I could go to the park.

I found a bench in no time due to the cold weather driving people away...

But I loved it.

I know this sounds so lame, but I enjoy being alone.

There is no one constantly asking me if I'm alright.

There is no one trying to 'make it better' because that's just impossible.

And I know... The word 'impossible' has 'possible' in it, but if you knew, you would understand...

I must have been day dreaming as I felt someone tap my shoulder, making me jump slightly.

I looked up to see who it was, when I felt a tang of anger surge through my body.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too."

"Fuck off will you."

"No, I will not fuck off you whore"

Okay, now I've had enough of him and his shit.

It was about time I stuck up for myself.

I quickly stood up from the bench and turned to look at him.

"You know what Ben. I don't give a fuck about you or your lies anymore. I've put up with more than any woman should without saying a word to defend myself. So why don't you fuck off back to your pathetic life and never speak to me again. I never want to see you, let alone listen to what comes out of your mouth because it's a load of bullshit. Goodbye."

I turned around when he grabbed my wrist and pulled he towards him.

"The fuck did you just say to me?"

I knew what was coming...

As he raised his hand, I shrunk as small as I could, trying to get away.

But I stood there for a while and realised the slap hadn't come.

"I think the lady made it quite clear she didn't want anything to do with you. Now, if you just walked away, I wouldn't need to do this, but hitting women is disgusting. So this won't matter..."

I recognised the Brummy accent immediately and I felt safe, even though I didn't know where he was or what he was doing, I felt protected...

I slowly opened my eyes to see Brad straddling Ben whilst serving up a few punches to his face.

"Brad?"

He froze as he heard my voice and he slowly turned his head to face me.

"Another one of your one night stands Destiny?"

I took Brads arm and pulled him off of Ben before kneeling to his level.

"You know what Ben. I don't give a shit about you anymore. You want to know something funny? I never did like you...not one bit... So suck on that you fucktard..."

I stood up and began to walk away, but not before noticing that Brad was following me.

I've got a lot do explaining to do...

Sigh...