53: Concerts and Group Hugs

*4 months later*

"And the last song for tonight my beautiful people is Can We Dance. Enjoy!"

"Before we sing our last song actually Brad, I'd like to do something if that's alright?"

"Sure James. Go ahead."

I heard the crowd go silent from back stage as James announced he wanted to say something.

The lads had gone off on tour whilst I had taken Brody with me to my photoshoots. Me and Brad had left on not great terms. Last night, Tris, James and Con had managed to phone me and here I was, standing back stage at their last concert.

"Well..." Connor began.

"You all know that Brad and Destiny are engaged right?" Tris stated.

The crowd erupted into cheers as I steadied my breathing.

"Wooh! Yea, exactly! Our little Bradley Poo has been a bit down during this tour, but mate? We've got something to help you..."

This was my cue...

The stadium went into a limitless darkness.

I stepped foot into the stage, as James turned to me, winking. I returned a smile as I saw Connor drag Brad to the side of the stage as I walked up to the front of the stage in complete darkness.

Suddenly the lights were turned on, and I instantly felt the heat crawl through my skin.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Brad stand completely still, his mouth open agape.

I lifted the microphone slightly.

"Close your mouth babe."

I heard a few chuckles from the crowd as I began.

"So, me and Brody left on not the best terms with Brad before this tour. I went off to do my own thing and Brad went off on tour."

A few awes drifted through the atmosphere.

"And I hated myself for it all this time... Every second I was behind that camera, the guilt was eating away. Every time I looked at Brody."

I let out a shaky breath before continuing.

"Every time I looked at Brody, all I saw was Bradley. But I also got angry... Because I thought, wait. All this time, since we were 18, I backed up his every decision, every life changing decision to do with this amazing band. And I am so proud to be able to say that I grew up with these idiots and I wouldn't change it for a thing. But the moment I wanted to do something for myself, he didn't back me up at all."

The crowd erupted in awes and I heard footsteps approach, but I carried on and ignored them.

"But I'd just like to apologise for being such a moody cow to you Bradley. I should have seen how you wanted me to be home, waiting for you to return from tour, whilst looking after our son."

I turned towards Brad, taking his hand in my own, staring into his eyes.

"And I just wanna say... you really need to shower after this..."

He chuckled before I continued.

"But seriously I love you Bradley. So much... And I can't wait to marry you."

With that, Brad took the microphone from my other hand, dropping it to the floor, pulling me in closer to him, stopping as he hovered over my lips with his...

"I love you so fucking much Destiny..."

He whispered before connecting our lips.

"OTP!!" A fan screamed as the fans cooed, sending laughter through the stage and crowd.

I felt a rug at my dress, as I looked down to see Brody looking up at me.

"Hey baby..."

Brad picked Brody up, turning to the fans, waving.

"FAMILY GOALSSS!!" The same girl shouted.

How did this all happen?

How was I so lucky?

Interrupting my thoughts, the rest of the boys enforced a group hug, causing a sense of belonging through my veins.

I was finally home...

••••••

*unedited-if there is any mistakes, please let me know.*

Enjoy!!!