2: Lets start from the beginning...

*9 years ago*

"Hey Destiny?"

"Yea Becca?"

"Come look at this!!"

"Alright! Calm down love!"

Me and my best friend, Becca had bought a house together a few months back.

I was still 17, nearly 18. However Becca was already 18, so we decided to get away from our parents and move into an amazing apartment together.

I skipped to her bedroom when I saw Becca intently staring at her laptop screen... As usual.

"Gurl... You gotta get out more!"

"Shush and come look at this!"

"Whatttt?"

I jumped on the bed neck to her, lying on my front, searching the screen for the thing that made Becca freak out...

"Erm... What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"Look what James tweeted!"

Oh... I knew there was something I forgot to tell you...

So... I'm best friends with James Mcvey. He posts videos on YouTube of him covering songs and stuff and asks me to help sometimes. We've been friends for a few years now and let's just say Becca was a little obsessed with him...

I looked back at the screen to see what he had tweeted.

@JamesMcvey: Wow! Might be starting a band! Can't wait!! :D

I then felt my phone go off, telling me I had a text message.

"This better be from you Jems..." I mumbled as I unlocked my iPhone.

From: Jems :)

I neeeed your help Dee! Come over? x

To: Jems :)

Sure be there in 10 x

"I gotta go Becca."

"Where?"

"James needs help with something."

"Okay. You want me to wait up?"

"Nah. I'll take my key. Bye!"

"Bye! Stay safe it's getting dark!"

"Will do. Love ya."

"Love ya too. Now go!"

I ran to the door as I threw on my converse and bag, walking out the door and towards the elevator.

As I waited in the elevator, so many questions were racing through my mind.

What does he need help with?

Why didn't he tell me about the band?

He's not going to ask me to be in it is he?

I have seriously lost count on how many times James has tried to get me to post videos of me singing on YouTube because he thinks I have an 'amazing' singing voice.

My singing voice isn't for the whole of YouTube to hear... Just my friends... That's embarrassing enough...

The doors slowly opened as I ran through the main lobby and out the entrance.

James only lived down the road and I didn't have my driving license yet... So I kinda had to walk. But it didn't bother me walking alone at night, however James and Becca kept telling me I should walk with someone because one of these days I'm going to get kidnapped or something...