13: That hurt just a little bit...

An hour went by faster than I had hoped, and me and Brad were walking to the recording studio where the boys were practising.

It was quite warm out, so I was wearing this cute light pink dress and my favourite sunglasses and a red flower crown.

Today I felt different... So I decided I would put a little more effort into my outfit toay...

"Did I mention that you look really nice today?"

I looked over at Brad to see his cheeks began burning as I knocked my shoulder against his, whilst laughing.

"Thank you, but its only a dress..."

When we arrived at the studio, Brad held every door open for me, acting like a proper gentleman, bless him!

He then led the way through so many corridors until we stopped outside a door, before Brad again opened the door for me.

"Thank you."

I looked around the room to see James and Tris sat on a sofa, talking to some guy I hadn't met before.

"Wow. Dee, you look stunning today!"

"Thanks Jems."

He came over to me, engulfing me into one of his hugs as I pulled away and turned to Tris with open arms.

"Hello beautiful!"

"Hello to you too Tris!"

I pulled away as I sat on the sofa opposite the boys and took out my phone, letting the boys talk amongst themselves.

"Right."

James finally stood up as he turned to me.

"We are just going to record in there. Stay here?"

"Yea sure. Have fun!"

I watched as all three boys walked into the glass booth as the door shut behind them.

"Hey. I'm Joe by the way. The boys manager."

"Hi Joe! I'm Destiny, Dee for short."

"Well its nice to meet you."

"You too. Excuse me. I'm just going to the toilet."

"Of course."

I noticed Brad watch me head towards the door as I didn't look back as the door shut behind me.

I walked around, looking at all the pictures and awards on the walls, when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"It's fine dont worry love. But can I ask why your back here?"

"My friends are in there recording."

I pointed towards the door I just came out of as her face lit up.

"Really?"

"Yea why?"

"My friend is in there too!"

"Oh which one?"

"Brad! I think he's going to ask me out today you know!"

Ouch...

"W-What?"

"Yea. We've been friends for a while now and he texted me this morning to meet him here."

"Oh well if you will excuse me."

"Oh I'm sorry. I've held you up. Erh what's your name?"

"Destiny, Dee for short. Yours?"

"Grace. Can I have your number?"

"Sure, give me your phone."

She handed me her phone as I quickly typed in my number.

"Well I'll be on my way. Bye Grace."

"See you later Destiny."

I walked off with the fakest smile I had ever placed upon my face before I ran out of the building, tears streaming down my face.

There was only one place I could go now...