14: It was time to go...

As soon as I arrived, I collapsed on the floor, a mess of tears and sobs.

"Hey mum, hey dad. How are you today?

I'm sorry I haven't come to see you until now, its just it hit me hard... I'm sorry if it feels like I abandoned you, I just couldn't cope with what happened..

I really do miss you two you know, even though I wasn't living with you, I thought about you everyday... even more so now because your... you know... not exactly alive anymore...

I really need your help. Sorry dad, this may be a little awkward for you..."

I chuckled as I remembered my dad used to get uncomfortable whenever I talked about boys to my mum.

"There's a boy... And... Well I haven't known him long, but he's really nice. You'd like him mum, so would you dad. He's a proper gentleman... He said he likes me, and I like him too, but I just cant let him in mum...

And when I gave him a glimpse of what I'm like without those walls... well I bumped into one of his friends today, and well... she said she thinks he will ask her out... I'm too late mum. He doesn't want to wait for me. No one will.

I'm graduating next friday. I wish you could be there to see me, but I suppose you can look down on me from heaven. It gets really hard without you there to call when I need help or advice... or even just for a hug.

I just... I want to move so far away from here, but then I wouldn't be able to come and see you two. I don't want to be far away, not just yet anyway.

And if I do move away, then I promise I will come back and visit you all the time, just like I know you would want...

What do I do? He's basically already taken and I can't stop falling for him, because I think I've already hit the ground... and hard...

Do I tell him?

Do I let him have a decision?"

I didn't realise how long I had been sat there, but when I eventualy payed attention to my surroundings, I found the sky had already darkened...

Wow... how did I not notice that?

I took my phone out of my bag as I saw I had missed calls from James, Tristan, Becca... and Brad.

I also had texts from each one and also one from an unknown number...

From; James

-Dee? Where are you? xx

-Where did you go? xx

-Dee? x

-This isn't funny! Where are you?

-Please Dee. Are you alright?

From; Tris

-Hey Dee, where did you run off to? x

-You alright? x

-Your worrying us all Dee x

-Where are you? We can't find you anywhere!

-Please answer, I'm worried!

From; Becca

-Where are you? xx

-DEE! JAMES IS TEXTING ME LIKE CRAZY! WHERE ARE YOU? x

-DEE! I'm worried now! James says hes looked everywhere and they cant find you. Please just drop me a text at least letting me know your ok. I don't care if you don't tell me where you are. I'm really worried babe!

-DEE!?

From; Brad

-Hey Dee, where are you? xxx

-Your worrying us all where are you? xxx

-Please answer me. Did I do something wrong? xxx

-Dee? Answer your phone, please tell me your alright xxx

-Where are you??!! xxx

From; Unknown Number

-Hi hun, this is Grace x

-Where did you run off to btw? x

-Hun? You okay? The boys are really worried about you x

-Do you want me to come find you alone? x

-Brad is kinda scaring me now... Please answer one of us. x

-We are looking everywhere! Where are you? x

-Please Destiny xx

There is only one person I wanna call right now...

So thats just what I did...

With fresh tears streaming down my reddened cheeks...

***

Hello lovelies :)

How about a double update today??

Stay beautiful <3

Casey xxx