11: ENGINEERING WAY pt 2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

“Life is worthwhile if you try. It doesn’t mean you can do everything, but there are a lot of things you can do, if you just try.” –Jim Rohn

################################
THE NEXT DAY

Arthit is currently walking back and forth due to worry and nervousness, the others are just watching him boredly following his every move from one side to another.

"P'arthit can you stop that, it's making me so dizzy", type exclaimed while holding his temple. Arthit stops and looks at them in panic.

"Guys, I'm really panicking here, where are they, they're supposed to be here ten minutes ago, what if they can't find all the items in the list, we are doom my friends", arthit hysterically said.

"Such a drama king, can you calm down worrying like this can't really help us, just wait for them can you?", tin commented in irritation while his arms are wrapped tenderly to his lovers waist.

"Tin, was right p'arthit, just calm down, maybe they just got stocked into traffic, sit down and calm yourself arthit, or else you will collapsed", kongpop added, he holds his lovers hands and slowly guide arthit to the nearest sofa, arthit sat down and starts to take a deep breath to calm his nerves.

"And beside p'arthit its only ten oclock in the morning, the sotus activities will start at four o clock in the afternoon, we still have so many time left to prepare and buy the things that we forgot, remember some of us really have high tech cars, so transfortation is really not a problem", kao announced with a smile on his face as he leaned on the table.

"Thank you once again guys", forth suddenly said.

"No worries p'forth, its our group the problem of one will also be the problem of all, no one is going to be left behind, so cheer up and be ready, we need to make this positive, the students future decisions was in our hands now, so failure is not a choice", can positively and proudly announced to all of them.

The room suddenly opens reveiling pharm, In and third together with their lovers behind them, when the groups enters the room they were all gasping for their breath, sweat is also visible to their faces and necks.

"Where's the fight?", tin teased his brother and cousin. The three look sharply at tin.

"I lost all of my energy p'tin, searching for those flowers was really not an easy task, we look for almost ten stores to just find all of them", third cutely complaints to them.

"So did you find all of them?", fighter asked his nongs, and they smiled when the six nodded, arthit really sigh in relief.

"Yes, we found all of them, we literally becomes poor due to that flowers price, some of them really cost high, we almost collapsed just hearing them, ahh mommy will definitely scolds me later when she knows how much money I withdrew from my account", pharm added.

"Don't worry pharm, I can lend you some, but for now let's take this plan in action p'arthit", tin exclaimed.

"Yes, come on", arthit announced bravely.

################################
FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON

The first year sotus members, gathers at the engineering gym, some of them were worried to what this sudden gathering means. The doors opens reveiling the pillars club members minus the engineering members, ming whose one of the first years smiled to them and nod.