28: START OF THE WAR

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Every move, either bad or good, will always have their consequences".

#################################

The next day, wayo, team, pharm and Intouch finally woke up. Their lovers immediately hug them tight with tears flowing from their eyes.

"Thank Goodness that the four of you are alright!!!", phana exclaimed to his lover and to his friends. Wayo faintly smile in happiness.

"P'pha did you worry so much?", wayo innocently asked his lover, phana seperates himself from wayo and nods his head, he sat down on the bed and starts to wipes his own tears.

"Yes yo, I'm so worried, I'm not sure what will I do if I lost you baby, that's why I'm so glad that you're fine!!!", phana informed his lover as he hug wayo again.

"Do I still look so pretty?", Intouch muttered in a low voice, korn smile on his lover, he grab Ins hand and kissed the back of it.

"Of course you're still pretty In", korn replied to his little one, In smile happily.

"I have bruises on my face and body p'korn, you're not a good liar, you need more practice", In commented as a tear falls from his eyes while he winced in pain whenever he tries to move his body.

"You know that I will never lie to you In, you know that, no matter how many bruises you have it doesn't lessen my love to you, you're still my naughty and brave lover, no one can break that attitude of yours", korn sincerely muttered to his lover, he wipes In tears away while he smile lovingly and in full of adoration to his lover.

"P'win, can I still swim?", team worriedly asked to win, who chuckles to his lover.

"Of course team, you still can you just need to take more rest and after all of your bruises heals, I promise that I will be the one who will train you again, don't worry about that swimming club, I know how important that for you but for now do me a favor and be patient and just rest, can you do that for me?", win requested to his lover, team smiled and he lifted his hand and he carress wins cheeks.

"We usually fight whenever we talk like this, we always fight over food and some decision that we can't settle in the middle, but for this one, looks like we're on the same team right now, I promise I will take a rest to be able to come back as soon as possible to the swimming team", team stated to his lover win who nods in understanding and happiness.

"By the way where's p'third and the others?", that sudden question by pharm makes the others stunned.

"Why did something happened?", pharm added as he eyed everyone with such suspecting eyes.

"Nothing pharm, I just asked them to do something for me, that's why the others are bot here today?", arthit replied to pharm.

"Yes, p'arthit was right pharm, don't worry I will tell third that you're looking for him!", tin added to his little brother. They both unconciously sighed in relief when pharm nods to them.

"Thats good I want to see p'khai and p'third!", pharm exclaimed in happiness to the group.

"By the way we're leaving we need to do something we will come again tomorrow", arthit exclaimed after ten minutes, korn, phana, win and dean decided to stay to watch their lover.

When the group left the room, kongpop starts to phase back and forth due to such worry and fear.

"Don't walk back and forth like that kong, you're making me dizzy", arthit commented to his lover. Kongpop stopped and sighed in frustration.