Authors note:

Dear lovely readers;

          I've got a new story for all of you. I really love writing stories even if I know that they have many grammatical errors and spelling but I'm happy while turning a thought and imaginations into a book.

         All off my books were about bl couples, maybe because I love watching those kinds of series, I'm not againsts the lgbt community for that matter, cause I know and believe that love doesn't need gender love is love. When the right time cames we can feel that undying love for someone ( for my case its not yet happens still single and undergoing move on stage ), but I'm busy writing love stories with a bit of sadness on them. Love don't always came with a happy ending, sometimes we need to feel pain to achieve that happy ending.

          This new story of mine is about trust and friendship. Twenty six different persons from different faculties,  thirteen couples inlove, and different personalities unites for a single goal makes the university a better environment.

         They said you'll find your bestfriends in life, in an unexpected way, and when we found them, they need to be cherish.

          This story line just pop out in my head, while I'm still thinking which couples will be the next main role in my story and just like that I thought why don't I collect all of the couples that I like, combine them and just put in one of my stories brilliant right 😍😍😍

         And now I will starting to publish the chapters 😄😄😄, I'm so excited to write and finish this story, and I hope that all of you will love it.

         See you every sunday, I know thats  a long wait but I what to give justice to all my couples here. Cause I know all of you adored all of them and hopes to have a balance chapters for all of them.

Note: PLAGIARISMS IS A CRIME.  The characters and some name of the places in this story, doesn't belongs to me, they belongs and credits to the rightful owner. But the PLOT was rightfully MINÈ 😊😊😊.

Love;
Little_freesia🌹🌹🌹