1: Prologue

Note: I have this new story of mine, and I hope that all of you will love this 😍😍😍. I'm currently writing many stories to be publish in the future but they just involved some of the couples that I want, and because my head was curŕently losing the will to create stories for each one of them, and because of that I thought why didn't I put all of them in just one story to lessen the hustle for me. 😉 so here it is my new story "faculty unites", I really hope that you will like and love it. I collected and merged maybe thirteen couples from some of the bl series that I like very much, but please don't feel bad when your fav couple were not on it, maybe I'm just still not watch it or they already have their own story in my list.

- little_freesia 🌹🌹🌹

################################

Gifted university, is one of the well known university located at bangkok, thailand. The said university were home by the middle and higher class students, a group of bright, achievers and deciplined students. But we all knew that in every university there will be some dark secrets hides underneath and gifted university have one of course.

Gang wars, yes you heard it right gang wars, the prestigious uni were also home of the most notorious gangs from different faculty and they always having fight to the other university and college around bangkok, because of that some of the parents were afraid to enrolled their children to the gifted uni.

Monday morning, the principal calls for a meeting with her other professors from the different faculties that they have.

"Good morning my fellow professors, you all know that we were currently in crissi, due to this gang wars between our students and other students from different school, and I want to hear your opinion for this", the principal informed her colleage.

"Mrs, principal what if let's punish our students who involved in that gang war maybe a one month detention and another one month suspension", a engineering professor replied to the principal but she shake her head in disapproval.

"We can't do that to our students, because we will lose more than half of our population, we need a better plan", the principal once again exclaimed to the others. A professor from faculty of humanities raised her hand with a smile. "Alright a new suggestion what it is?", the principal announced with a smile hoping for the better.

"We were composed of so many faculties, and the missing one in our university is unity, because of our many faculties they also has no unity as one, here's my suggestion what if let's choose the bright, kind and decipline students from all of the faculties, form a group or club out of them and let them handle this situation as a whole and maybe we can make all of the students to listen to them", the professor announced to her colleage and theu all smile to her when they get what she really wants to pinpoint. The unity needs to be done from the inside, from the students first.

"That's a brilliant idea, lets try that, I want all of you to list some of your well mannered and bright students, and give them to me this friday and I will post their name on monday on the bulletin board as a club", the principal announced in excitement and hope that this new club will lead their students in their better future.

"Yes, mrs principal", all of the professors replied back with a smile and respect. After that they all left the room to find the students that they need in this club to unites all of the faculties.

################################

Three days past, the professor finally got their list of students and they send it to the principal who looks at each of the names in it, and yes indeeed they were all the well known and well mannered students from different faculties.

"But mostly came from engineering students?", she asked out of the blue and look at the engineering professors.

"We're sorry madam, but we can't do anything about them, but don't you worry those engineering students were behave no gang wars involvement, some of them were a past head hazer of their sotus, but not had any fight involvement", one of them defended the students and mrs principal nodded in agreement and she signed the papers with the names on them.

"Thank you my dear professors, let's wait for monday, so I can post this paper in the bulletin, once again thank you so much, for your hardworks", the principal sincerely informed her colleage.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER