10: ENGINEERING WAY pt 1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The club members is currently at the principals office, heads lowered in embarassment as the dean observed them with her sharp and serious eyes.

"Arthit, do you know why did I called you here in my office today?", the dean asked in her firm voice as her hands clasped together in front of her. Arthit slowly nodded and lifted his head to look at the dean.

"I know madam principal, you called us due to the events that happened yesterday at the sotus activity of the engineering faculty, and I know that it's our fault, we're really sor--------------",

"That's good that you knew that its all your fault, but apologizing can't solve the added problem that your club did", the principal said without even breaking her gazed to the students in front of her.

"Mom, we know already that's why we're here to apologize to you to what happened", pharm announced but to be suprised by his mothers slamming the table in front of her. Pharm and the others flinched in fear.

"And I know how many times that I've told all of the students to leave the fight outside this campus, I don't want anything like this to happened inside my vicinity yet one of your engineer forgot that rule of mine, he made more than twenty students faints due to exhaustion!!!!!!", the principal yelled as she once again look at arthit and kongpop.

"I know madam and its my fault for not stopping it earlier, I'm ready to any punishment you'll give to me madam but please spare the others specially the first year members", arthit announced straightly to the principal as he walks and stand in the front blocking the principal view to the other members.

"P'arthit, you don't need to do this, I'm also at fault", beam tried to said but was cut off by kongpop hands that covers his mouth.

"Don't say anymore word beam, let arthit handle this", kong silently whispers to his nong.

"I admired how you engineers always talk calmly and proudly, you also willing to sacrifice yourself for them, that's the reason why I choose you as their president and leader, yet this time arthit you can't do anything, this punishment will be given to all of you", the principal exclaimed as she onced again sat down to her chair. Arthit didn't say anything after that but his hands are slowly forming a fist on his sides.

"Because of what happened yesterday, many parents threatened me that they will drop out their children from this school, I've talked to them and they agreed to let the students decide if they will stay here or not in one condition, all of you needs to apologize to the sotus first year student to an engineering way", she added. The non engineering members frowned to what they have heard.

"Auntie, whats an engineering way?", third asked in total confusion.

"Yes, madam it's the first time that we heard about that, is that really a thing?", dean added as he eyed the engineering students, but they all avoids the others looks.

"Engineering are known for their pride and bold character, they were not known for apologizing to the ones that has a lower rank to them even first years because that only means that they are not that strong enough, that they only human who can committed mistakes sometimes, let's see if this reigns of the engineering will lowered their pride just to say sorry to those first years in front of everybody", the principal said as she eyed the engineering students on her side.

"Madam principal can we please do something about this, please don't make them do this", kit pleaded to the principal yet the principal shake her head in disapproval.

"I'm sorry kit, I can't do anything about this, its the parents request to me, and its up to this engineerings if they can do it, are your group ready to do it arthit?", the principal asked.

"Yes we're willing to do this, I'm not letting those students to lose their trust to any of my hazers, if lowering our pride will save this sotus, then we are willing to do it", arthit announced broadly while the other engineering nods their head.

"I'll give you two days, to do this arthit, you are free to call help from any students you want, but be sure that the first years sotus members will forgive all of you or else, I will definitely disband that sotus of yours", the principal onced firmly exclaimed to them as she left the room leaving only the pillars club members.

"Let's go to the club room", arthit said as he turn around and left the room.

################################

Inside the club room is a total silence, the engineering students were at the table in the dining area while the others were at the sofa in the living room, all of them are watching the engineering students.

"Hmmmm, so what's our plan p'?", team suddenly questioned the seniors in front of them. The engineering students stunned and all look at the living area.

"What?", kong asked in confusion.

"Team asked p's what is our plan now, how can we say sorry to your nongs any detailed plan?", can added as he stood up and look.

"We like to do this in our own nongs, yes you're also a member of this club but we are the one who's faults it is", forth said with a low voice full of worry.

"Yes, you're right, but did you already forgotten p'forth we are in one club, so the mistake that one committed was needed to be solve by all of us, we're a team remember, this club becomes our safe haven, and we already accomplished three clubs so engineering is an easy one to us now, so don't keep this to yourselves we're also part of this, so even you like it or not we're helping period, so now whats the plan?", Intouch announced with a bright smile on his face, the others nodded to what In said making the engineering students smiles in happiness.

"Thank you nongs, yes you're right we're one on this, let's solve this together", arthit sincerely said and the group hugged tightly.

################################
MINGKIT

At their dorm, kit was currently at their bed while reading a book, while ming is on the study table looking at his laptop.

"Kitkat, what are you doing?", ming asked his lover when he noticed something is off to kit.

"Did you not see ming, I'm reading a book", kit replied in a pissed tone, ming laughs making kit look at him.

"How can you read that book kitkat if its upside down?", ming commented, kit hurriedly look at the book and he realized that it was indeed upside down, he lowered his head in embarassment but later on lifted it and starred at ming.

"Are you sure that the first years will forgive p'arthit and the others?", kit asked his lover in a worry, ming stood up and laid beside his lover on the bed arms wraps on kits waist.

"Yes, p'kit don't worry and we plan this all together have a little faith in our engineering seniors,they knew the sotus members thoughts they can pull this out", ming reassured kit who nodded.

"I hope so",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER