18: DROWN W/T SWIMMING TEAM pt1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
ONE WEEK LATER

The pillars club decided to postponed the next club activity just for a week to give pharm and the others to heal their burns.

Monday lunch break the whole members are present inside the club room along with their pack lunch, pharm was in front of the room with a piece of paper on his hand and a bright smile drawn on his face.

"Thank you so much guys, the cooking club earned some donations from the students and some parents for its new project "Free food for the need", and also many students wants to participate in this project, p'aum and the others want all of you to know that they we are really thank ful, thats why they made that pack lunch for us, once again thank you so much", pharm narrate with a smile on his lips after that he bowed in gratitute for his co members.

The others loudly clapped to their another achievement.

"I'm so glad that our hardwork was paid of, thats really so refreshing", kao commented.

"Do you want to feel more refreshing p'kao, I can give that to you", non suddenly exclaimed with a teasing tone, kao and pete both look at him.

"Do you like bruises you freaking closet gay, I can give that to you!!!!", pete replied with his usual arrogant voice with his arms crossed on his chest. Non turned his hands into fist and look back at pete, pete noticed nons anger and he look back at him with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, hehe stop that starring contest pete, look in the front will you, don't be disrespectful to our nong pharm", kao added with a pissed tone he grabs pete face and make him look in the front of the room where pharm is nervously standing.

"Sorry nong pharm, don't mind us alright whats the next club in our list?", pete asked as he shifted his eyes to their president arthit whose being hug by kongpop. Arthit didn't heard him cause his eyes are close as he was leaning to kongpop whose eyes are also closed.

"Hmmm, p'arthit p'kong wake up", tutor said as he shakes the two to wake up but its futile.

"P'arthit, p'kong!!!!", fighter also help his lover and called their senior but its still futile, In sighed and stood up from his seat, all eyes are on him as he approached his seniors desk, as he stood up infront of kong and arthit, he all of a sudden In slammed the desk hard, arthit and kongpop jumped in suprised, sleepiness are no longer in their eyes.

"Intouch what are you doing!!!!!!", arthit and kongpop both shouted in anger to Intouch, the new members giggles.

"You're doomed you brat", chingching whispered that makes the other members giggles more but to their suprised Intouch just smiled to the two seniors infront of him as his traveled to crossed on his chest, In take a deep breath and once again look straight to kong and arthit.

"P's, I just woke you up, you two were sleeping like a koalas on that chair, you don't even heard what my twin spoke earlier and what p'pete asked you right now!!!!", Intouch exclaimed sassily with a bit of irritation to his voice, arthit and kongpop roamed their eyes around them and they saw that all of the members are now looking at them with a knotted brows.

"Did we------",

"Yes!!!", the members replied in unison.

"Ehemmmmm", arthit fake coughed as he composed himself, he walks to the front beside pharm. "Sorry about that pete whats your question again?", arthit asked pete.