12: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Breaking News: Engineering seniors and hazer groups apologized to the juniors, who fainted due to exhaustion.

Tine and sarawat are currently looking at the announcement on their music club bulletin, it's the pictures when the engineering seniors apologized to the junior last week.

"This was really a big news for them?", tine asked his lover with confusion on his eyes, he really can't understand why this event becomes a big news for the school.

"Yes, it's really a big news tine, I heard that for almost ten years that the sotus gathering was done here in our school, no senior as in no one really apologized to the juniors, and I also heard that the punishment are more cruel back then", sarawat informed his lover while still looking at the pictures on the bulletin.

"Then wat, do you think that p'arthit and the others will be in trouble about this, what did the other seniors before them think about this?", tine worriedly asked back to sarawat, he become close to the pillar club members for the past month that they are together, and he really thought of them like a family. Sarawat sighed, he wrap his arm around tines waist and pulled him closer.

"I don't know, I really don't know the sotus rules and policy, maybe its alright, don't you worry too much nuisance, they will definitely inform us if something bad is happening, come on let's go to the club", sarawat exclaimed to tine, they both gather their things and left the music club room.

On their way on the club building, they saw khai and third beside the road. Khai is leaning to his motorcycle while third is finding something from his bag. Sarawat pulled his car beside them and they get out of the car.

"P' whats happened?", tine politely asked khai, who look at him for a minute and shifted his eyes back to his lover.

"Third was looking for his film that he needed to pass for his club next week, and like you all see he can't find it", khai informed the two with his eyes still fixed to his already pissed lover.

"Oyyy khai, I really can't find that film, shiaa where did I put that film, I'm doom to p'din next week!!!!", third exclaimed in frustration, he lifted his head and shock when he saw sarawat and tine.

"Hi nongs, I didn't see you coming", third greets his nongs, while sarawat and tine smiled at him.

"We found you two here p, we got worried thats why we check on you", wat replied to his senior, third nods and smiled back to wat.

"Sorry if I worry you nongs, I just can't find that film, khai do you think I forgot that film in our dorm?", third once again asked his lover.

"Third, we cleaned the dorm yesterday, and if I remembered correctly I see none of this film your talking about", khai calmly told to his lover. Third phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?",

"Hey, third, I just called to say to you that you forgot a film in my dorm the other day",

"Ohh my Gosh, thank you so much two, wait us there I will get the film, thank you so much you're a life saver", third happily replied to the other line. Khai smiled and turned around to start the engine.

"Welcome third, hmm can you hurry up I had a date with p'un today", two whispered.

"Yes two, goodbye, khai I---------------", third were cut off when he saw his lover handling him a helmet. Third slowly smiled as he put his phone down.