9: MEDICAL CHAOS pt 2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The next day, all the pillars members meet up at the front of engineering faculty, all of the students were looking at them. Engineering is known for their barbarous and loyal characters, and now the students were looking at them in a feral gaze.

"Khai, can we go now, the students gazes can kill us, I'm sure of it and I don't want to die", third exclaimed in fear as he starred at the students around them.

"I can feel you p'third, p'korn come on lets go let's find p'arthit and the others, they were going to eat us alive here", In added as he starts to pulled korn to the engineering building to start to look for the seniors.

"Hold your horses In' do you know where we can find them, this faculty is really big, and if we will look at them probably we can spend atleast the whole afternoon just looking for them", tin exclaimed in reason, In realized that his brother was right, he hides his body behind korn in embarassment.

"Ok fine you win, p'tin but I still don't like their gaze at us, the ground will going to eat me if I remains here, call any of the medical students two of them were lovers of the hazer gang they can help us now", In commented as he looks to his friends.

"P'pha and p'kit was on their way In, don't worry but p'beam I'm not sure where he is, he didn't answer his phone", In twin brother pharm explained.

"Why are you all standing there?", a voice suprised them and when they look around they saw beam standing in front of them with medical kit on his hand.

"P'beam atlast your here, can we go inside now, we're afraid because of the engineering students looks at us, if looks can kill we are dead now", team informed beam with a scared voice, beam just roam his eyes around them and he laughs to his friends.

"Don't be scared to them guys some of them are really brutal but there also well mannered, come on let's go", beam said to his friends, the members notice the black below beams eyes, and his fluppy eyes meaning the medical student didn't sleep last night because of crying.

The group starts to enters the building with beam as their lead, the students were looking at them when suddenly beam stop and said something.

"One more look, and I'm definitely going to tell this to p'arthit and p'kongpop, this is the reason why I didn't usually go here in your faculty, your stares can kill one,!!!!!", beam suddenly screamed in irritation suprising the students, usually beam didn't utter any word whenever his here at the engineering faculty.

"We're sorry doctor beam", the studentssaid in unison and they all dispersed and no one dared to look at them again. The pillars members starred at beam in disbelief, maybe because his forths lover that his words is also respected here.

"Come on guys, we still need to build our tents, let's just wait for the others there, I'm also sleepy so I want to sleep for some minutes", beam exclaimed as he once again walks past the students and turned some corridor until they arrived at the engineering oval.

################################

Phana and kit arrived at their station. The two look worriedly to their friend who's sleeping at one of the desk.

"How is he?", phana asked his lover worriedly.

"He went to sleep the second we arrived here p'pha, he seems lacking sleep, his eyes were also fluffy earlier and he had some blacks below his eyes", wayo informed his lover who listened carefully and note every word that wayo said.