30: UNBEARABLE PAIN

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Seeing your family hurt and vulnerable is really painful, it feels like thousand knife repeatedly stabbed you on your chest".

#################################

"How are they?", arthit asked the doctor of third, beam, kit and tine. It's been three days yet the four are still not waking up. Arthit and the others are now starting to worry for their safety.

"They're still in shock, be prepared when they woke up, I'm sure that it will be a trauma for them", the doctor informed arthit and the others.

"Then what are we suppose to do?", tin exclaimed back.

"Be there, just be there with them", the doctor replied in a sad tone, tin and the other looks sadly to khai, forth, ming and sarawat. The doctor excused himself from the group.

They just all stay silent and watch the four sleeping members, thirty minutes past and finally third opens his eyes, khai immediately holds his lovers arms, the whole group became suprised when third screamed and pushed khai away.

"Nooooooo, please no.....khai....help me khai!!!!!", third screamed on the top of his lungs, as he bend his knees, while he put his head on the top of it, third body starts to trembles in fear, he keeps rocking back and forth. Khai tears falls from his eyes when he saw how vulnerable his lover.

"Third......I'm sorry third!!", khai muttered as he hugged his lover, third keeps chanting khai name, his eyes have faraway look.

"Khai.....help.....me......khai......", third whispered repeatedly, khai just embraced third as he also starts crying for his lover.

"I'm here now, I'm here now third, no one will hurt you again", khai whispered softly to third.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh", tine suddenly screamed as he abruptly sat up, tine holds his arms as his body trembles in fear.

"Tine!!!", wat exclaimed while he sat down beside tine, he's not sure to what to do, tine suddenly look at him and launched on sarawat chest.

"Wat.......I'm scared wat.....p'din he's kissing p'third, p'third keeps screaming despite of drug overdose, he keeps kissing his neck and face!!!!", tine cried to wats chest, kongpop and the other eyes widens in shocked. Arthit immediately sat down on the other side of tine.

"What are you talking about tine, he made you and the others watched everything?", arthit asked the junior. Tine nods his head.

"He molested all of us, but he did the worst to p'third, he's just made us smelled drugs and he gave us some hackey on p'beam, p'kit and I but to p'third he use a high dose of drugs, and he keeps touching p'third everywhere, he also kissed his neck and face, p'arthit p'third keeps screaming, we can't do anything to help him, I'm afraid p!!!", tine stated to the group as he covers his ears to block the sound that he only hears, sarawat tightly holds his lover and starts to calm him down.

Can immediately went outside the room, the others follow him to find can leaning on the wall outside while covering his mouth as the tears falls from his eyes, he keeps muffling the cries that really wants to free itself.

Tin slowly walks to his lover, he knew that can was really close to his younger brothers and to his cousin, that's why he knew how hurt can now, seeing the twins beaten was already enough for them but knowing what really happens to third clearly reached cans emotion resulting to this mess. Tin stop in front of can, he wrapped his arms around his lover, can hugged him back as he continued to cry on tins chest.

"Please......make him pay......make him pay....tin", can cried on tins chest. Arthit and the others silently watching the two, tutor and kao put their heads to their lovers chest as they cry silently.

"He will pay for this!!!!!, mark my words din will pay for this!!!!", arthit exclaimed in rage while he fisted his palm.

The group calm their nerves, they will visit pharm and the others and they need to look normal and without any problem. They don't want the others to feel worried.

The group enters the room, they all smiled when they saw pharm, Intouch, team and wayo awake and sitting while talking to their lovers, the bruises and wounds are now starting to vanish. They also look much better now.

"How are you?", arthit asked pharm, pharm look up to arthit in such a serious gaze, this makes arthit and the others frowned in confusion.

"Why such serious face nong pharm------",

"How's my cousin and the others?", pharm asked that makes the others eyes widens in shocked and fear.

"How....did you know?", fighter asked in shocked to his junior.

"P'third always here for us, whenever we need him, we're hurt and beaten, and we expected him to be here, and also I can see the sadness on p'tins eyes that only happens when pharm, I, third or p'can was in danger,,.....so tell me what really happens to our cousin?", Intouch muttered in such seriousness to the members, tin and can avoided the twins stares to them.

"Pharm, In don't think about that for now, think about yourself--------", pete was cut off when pharm looks sharply to him.

"And what do you expect us to do, just sit here and wait for p'third to visit Intouch and I, even p'khai was not here to tell me that it's alright and everything will be alright, tell me!!!!!!", pharm screamed in frustration, tears starts to fall from his eyes, he was suddenly hugged by tin.

"Shhhhh, pharm please don't cry in front of me, I really don't want to see you crying like this!!!", tin exclaimed softly as he rubs pharms back.

"P'tin!, I want p'third here, I want him here!!!", pharm plead in his older brother arms. Intouch just lowered his haed, he felt can embraced him from his side. Intouch leaned on can and he silently cry.

"Rest for now you four, we will tell you everything later, can you four do that for us?", tin asked the four juniors, he sighed in relief when they all nodded to him, he lowered pharm on the bed who's now sleeping. Can also lowered the now sleeping Intouch to the bed.

"Dean, korn look for your lovers, call me if they woke up, I need to do something!!", tin firmly exclaimed to korn and dean who nods their head.

Tin and the others left the room, tin walks straight without looking behind, can starts to follow his lover.

"Tin where are you going?!!!", can asked tin.

"I will find that fucking din, I will not let my brothers and cousin cry because of that bastard, seeing third cry was already enough to me!!!!", tin angrily screamed to his friends.

"We will help you!!", kongpop and arthit exclaimed in confidence, they all nodded to tin, after that they went out from the hospital.

"We will start the hunting now!", arthit said with a smirked. Wild lions are now ready to hunt their food.

#################################

Hello my lovely flowers. I know that all of you are now in confusion cause I posted two chapters but don't worry 😊. We finally almost there, two chapters left for this season 😉. Stay tuned cause next week I will post the two last chapters.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER