27: NIGHTMARE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Warning!!!!!: Drug overdose, curses and some explicit content are going to be part of this chapter, so if you don't like reading those kind of stuffs you're free to skip this chapter. Thanks my flowers. 😊

################################
ARTHIT POV

I and the others immediately followed the two friends of pharm and team. Kong behind me is starting to call dean.

"Nothing yet?", I asked to my lover as we continued to run, kongpop nods to me.

"Yes, maybe they're in the middle of the class right now!", kong replied to me, I nodded to him.

Ten minutes passed, and we finally arrives at the place, some students are starting to form a circle, we hurriedly went through.

"Excuse me give us some space!!!", I muttered using my head hazer tone, the students starts to part ways, we all gasped to what we saw, the others covers their mouth to muffles the cries, pharm, In, team and wayo was now lying unconcious to the ground, they're full of bruises and blood. I hurriedly kneel beside them and starts to carefully check their pulses.

"Call an ambulance right now!!!!!", I commanded to my other members, fighter immediately gets his phone and dials the ambulance.

"Arthit?", kongpop asked me in worry when he noticed my shaking hands, I lifted my crying face to look at him.

"We....need....to hurry......wayo and In pulses was faint right now!!!", I nervously stayed to my lover as I hold wayo and Ins wrist to carefully watch the two pulses.

Five minutes passed and two ambulance siren was finally heard, the paramedics starts to load the four to the ambulance.

"Sirs, you can follow us now to the hospital!", one of the paramedics informed me, I nodded after that I look behind to pete, kao, fighter and tutor.

"We will follow them to the hospital, the four of you needs to find the others and informed them to what happened here, find their lovers first they need to know this matter as soon us possible, understand?", I command to my members and they all nodded to me after that the four turn around and run to the faculty of business ad.

"Alright come on!!!", I firmly stated to the other members, we all went back to the faculty to get our personal cars and droved straight to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, the four when straight to the operating room. The others and I patiently wait outside the room. Tin and can was the first one to arrived with the madam principal behind them.

"What happened p'arthit?, what happened to my brothers and our members?", tin worriedly asked me, I sighedand look at him.

"We're currently on the assembly earlier when del, and mannow suddenly went inside the gymnasium, they told me that those four was being beaten by lhong and the others, we hurriedly go to them but when we got there we already saw them on the ground full of bruises and blood", I explained to tin, who suddenly falls to the ground can kneels down to calm his lover down.

"Are you kidding arthit, lhong and the others will never do that?", madam principal suddenly said to me, I look at her with a frown.

"Why the heck that you're still protecting those fucking students mother!!!!, my siblings are inside fighting for their life and here you are worrying about those students!!!!!", tin angrily exclaimed to his mother.