3: FIRST DAY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

The pillars club members, were all present at their club room except tin and can. They were all looking around the room with white colored paint, a glass windows, a small kitchen, a bathroom, a locker and a dining room, it really looks like a small bungalow house.

"This place looks nice, just need a little makeover!!!", Intouch commented while he's eyeing the whole room with excitement.

"Atleast your mother gave as a decent club room not some room space in some building", korn added to his lover while holding a book at his hand.

The doors opens reveiling a sweaty looking can who seems ran for his life. Pharm and third eyed him carefully.

"P'can why are you look so haggard?", pharm asked in total confusion with his brows knotted.

"Don't tell me you and p'tin did something!", third added with a grin on his face. The others also looks at can while waiting to his answer. Can sigh and walks straight to his lovers brother and cousin and he hit the both of them.

"Ouccccch p", the two cried while rubbing their aching arms. In just laugh on the side.

"You two, can you just stop thinking dirty, I just look like this because I escaped from tin, he didn't want me to participate in here anymore, but I like to do this", can explained to the others.

The door once again opens, this time reveiling arthit holding a piece of paper in his hands. He walks and stop in the front all eyes were looking at him.

"Good day, guys I'm arthit perawat, a fourth year student from the faculty of engineering, and the lover of kongpop there, madam principal called me to her office earlier to give this paper to me, this was our first mission as the members of this club", arthit announced to the whole room in a serious face and tone like a head hazer he is two years ago.

"And what is the first mission?", kongpop asked his lover.

"We need to do all our university clubs activities that our members have for example engineering faculty we only have sotus and we need to paticipate to that", arthit stated making all of them screams except the engineering faculty students.

"Hehe, do we really need to do that, sotus activities is not easy to do", team exlaimed in worry and the others nodded in agreement but arthit nodded.

"Yes, we indeed need to do that, but for now can you guys introduce yourselves here in front so we can also know your names start from you kong", arthit said and called his lover, kong nodded and walks to the front with a smile.

"Good morning, my name is kongpop prechaya, a third year engineering student and lover of arthit, I'm also a sotus member amd former head hazer", kongpop narrates with a smile and after him the others followed and introduced theirselves one by one.

"I'm forth darvid, second year engineering student and currently the head hazer of sotus, lover of my wife beam",

"Ming archen, first year engineering student, member of sotus and lover of my kitty kitkat", ming exclaimed happily. "Kitkat, your ass!!!", kit angrily commented but ming just smiled to his lover.

"Fighter pruk, second year engineering student, a member of sotus and tutor husband",

"Hello, I'm tutor suppapong, second year engineering students, also a member of sotus, and p'fights wifey", tutor exclaimed with a proud smile gathering a squeel from the others.