16: KITCHEN DISASTER pt 1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
DEANPHARM

"Are you sure that nothing unusual will happen today?", dean asked worriedly to his lover while they're preparing the whole cooking club room for their cooking session today, dej and giffy along with the other members are helping them. Pharm lifted his head to see deans worried one.

"P'dean I think that they already understand what p'kong said yesterday, he made it clear that they can't do anything that they want in our club, so don't be worried lets just hope that they will listen to p'kong or else p will be angry to them", pharm replied while he's checking the ingredients.

"Nong pharm we're done here", giffy said to their youngest member. Pharm nods and smiled happily to them.

"Thank you so much, p'giffy", pharm sincerely replied to his seniors. He once again roamed the whole room and smiled when everything was ready.

"Come on p'dean everything are ready, lets call them now", pharm exclaimed as he pulled his lover.

################################

The members are now standing in front of the cooking club with pharm as their representative.

"Alright, for todays event we will permit our pharm to teach all of you, he had the skills and talent and we have trust in him, but please take care of him", aum the club president announced to the students.

"P'aum!!!!", pharm exclaimed in shyness, aum and giffy smiled lovingly to him.

"Don't be shy pharm!", giffy exclaimed to her junior. Aum called pharm in the front to explain everything.

"Hhmmmm hello, today we will be going to do one dish and two desserts, the chor muang, the leum kluem and the look choup, and I hope that all of you will participate, lets have fun thank you very much", pharm announced with a smile on his face.

"Alright guys, lets do this I'm so excited!!!!!", type exclaimed as he pulled tharn to one of the table.

"Yes, I will finally learn this recipes, I'm excited and after this you will taste it right p'korn?", In exclaimed to his lover with his usual bright eyes and tone. Korn nodded at him as he messed Ins hair.

"Alright, the new members will form one group and us will form two groups, pharm, In, third, type, tine, team, wayo, beam, kit, arthit, kao, tutor, and third in the first team and the rest will be the second team, alright lets start guys", kongpop announced as he and the others starts to gathers their needed ingredients. All of the members nodded and they went to their assigned tables.

"Hey, kong how will we do this, you group the ones who can cook in pharms group look", khai exclaimed while he points to pharms group table, the said group was already starting their foods.

"Haha, don't worry p'khai I'm rotating group to teach all of you alright, for the look choup we need this ingredients and utencils", pharm instructed the group who carefully listened to his every instruction.

"Wow, this looks so delicious thank you nong pharm you can leave us now we will starts to shapes this into stars and chili shapes, thank you", win exclaimed to his junior. Pharm nodded and smiled, he look at the new members table with a bit of worry, he sighed and slowly approached the table.

"Hmmm p's do you need any help?", pharm politely asked them but they all ignored him like he was not there. Pharm noticed that their doing wrong.