20: THE COVER UP

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter how hard and impossible the challenges are, we're still do our best to reach our goal, a unite group will always succeed and win in the end, so be prepared when we strike back".

#################################

Fighter, pete, kongpop and arthit all went straight to the cctv's office, they found the personnel who's incharged to the cctv.

"Hello p", the four students greets the guard and the guard greets them back.

"What can I help you?", the guard asked the students while he sits down on his chair. Arthit and the others looks at the tv screens infront of them.

"Can we have the copy of the cctv footage of the swimming gym also the storage locker of that building?", kongpop politely requested to the guard.

"I'm sorry but the cctv's that's located to that area was currently unavailable, some short circuits happened", the guard informed the group, the four gasps in shocked to that.

"Thats the reason why those nongs looks so confident about this cctvs because they knew that those cctv on that building was broken", fighter commented to his friends the other three nodded.

"What are we gonna do now p'arthit we don't have any evidence that they did that to our nongs?", pete asked to arthit with a worry voice. Arthit once again look back at the guard.

"Sir can we look for the cctvs that surrounds that area, we're just looking for someone", arthit requested to the guard and the guard nodded as he prepared and played the cctvs the surrounds the swimming gym area. Arthit and the others carefully watched every second on the videos.

"It's futile p'arthit, we didn't saw even a single hair of park and pam on those videos, but beam was sure that those two left the area when third and the others really needs help", kongpop exclaimed in puzzled they're really confused to the events.

"They already knew that we will be looking at the cctv's, those students are really cunning, we need to be more careful from them, I'm sure that they're targeting our juniors especially third, wayo, tine, kao and type", arthit informed his three members and they all nodded.

"Thank you so much p, we'll be going now", they exclaimed to the guard after that they left the cctvs office with so many thoughts inside their heads.

"What if we already tell mrs principal about this matters arthit?", fighter suggested.

"We can't do that because it can backfire to us, her sons and nephew was already hurt due to this incidents and we still don't have any proof that lhong and the others did this, we can't accused someone without any evidence", arthit replied back.

"Yeah you're right, but I'm starting to get worried to this events arthit, three of our members almost drown today, and beam was already terrified for what will happens next", kongpop muttered.

"I know, but for now lets go back and I will think of a plan for this, but for now rest, I need all of you tomorrow for a meeting in my room, I will inform the others later", arthit announced to fighter and pete, the two nodded and enters their car, after that they all went to their dorm and condos.

They didn't noticed the six figures that were watching them from a far. The figures are smirking in contentment to what they saw, when the three cars left the area, the six persons also left the school vicinity.