32: UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Saying goodbye was never be the end, it's only the beginning of something new and worthy, it's only means see you again".

#################################

The gifted university was in chaos today, too many cars arrives at the parking area of the university, most of the well known personality in thailand arrives from the famous designer to the famous head of the jamorhum family. They all went straight to the principals office.

"What will you do to those students?", tine mother speak in a calm yet venomous tone. She was looking straight at the principals eyes.

"They will be expelled in this university and never be accepted again-----", mrs principal was cut off when thirds father laugh. The principal looks to her brother.

"That's it?, that's all you can do sister?, so useless!!!", third father said in a firm and angry voice, some of the university professor lowers their head in fear.

"Brother, I can't just do anything drastic without investigating more------", a loud tapped on the table suprised all of them, the principals husband angrily stood up and looks furiously to his wife.

"And do you think that those students have the right to do those things to other students, you're the headmistress of this university and yet you still can't do anything?!!!", the principal husband boomed in anger.

"We're not in here if your sons didn't do anything to our daughters and sons, like your son wayo if he didn't broke my sons heart then park never do this?!!!", parks father informed the group with his eyes fixed to wayos father.

"My son never had a feelings to your son, he made that clear to him yet your delusional son still waits for my wayo, so tell me who's really in fault?", wayos father said in a classy tone. His arms are crossed to his chest.

"You're children never accepted their defeat or loses they still strive to avenge their shame, did you all raised your child to be like that?", beams father muttered in sharpness the new members and dins parents winced in fear.

"We want them to be in jail, I don't care how many years, I want those kids to be on jail, they did something to our sons, some of them were beat and some of them are in trauma and drug overdose!!!!", kit father suggested to everyone immediately all of the pillar members parents agreed to him.

"Din was already on the hospital and the other six are now in so much shame due to their humiliation videos on the social media, isn't that enough?!", the principal tried to reason on the parent yet no one really listens to her.

"Our sons and nephew was also involved in this mess and you're saying that's enough, no I want them to suffer more!!!", the twins father once again exclaimed to his wife.

The whole room was in chaos right now as the cries and angry voices of the parents boomed inside the meeting room, the principal and the other professor can't do anything now.

Ten minutes passed and finally the principal stood up from her seat, all of the parents and guardians inside all looks to her. The principal take a deep breath and after that he looks seriously to the parents.

"I can understand all of your concerns about this matter, but as the principal I don't take a grave punishment tp those students, they're still in my care and guide, din and the six new members of the pillar club will be expelled in this university and I will make sure that the other schools will know about what happens in this university as for your concerns about more punishment I will let all of you to decide about that, if you want to file a case then go...it's your right as their parents, that's all thank you for all your time today......good bye and have a nice day", the principal mutters in so much authority and seriousness on her voice, she bowed in respect to the parents after that she's about to leave when someone suddenly speak.

"I'm going to remove my son from this university!", one of the parent said, the principal look behind and her eyes widens when she knew who said those words.

#################################
ONE WEEK LATER

The whole university is in so much silence these past few days, din and the other five students all go to jail for a year or more while pam was not given a case because she never hurts the other students yet she was still expelled along the others.

Breaking news: six students of the most well known university in thailand was in jail for a year or more due to attempted murder and drug usage and attempted rape, while the other one was just expelled.

"These news are still circulating around the social medias, it's already a week past?", tutor commented while he and fighter watching the news from tors phone.

"It's natural tor, their parents and our parents are the well knowns personality in this country, that's why those news will surely stay on social media for maybe a month", kao informed tor as he leaned on the desk to also watch the news.

"By the way are we really losing some of our members?", pete sadly asked, kao and the others all worriedly looking to their president. Arthit was leaning on the window side while looking outside.

"Yes, their parents already decided, third, beam, kit and tine will be removed from this university, what happened to them really bring trauma to their mind, their parents wants to heal those memories, while the twins, wayo and team will take a leave for six months, their parents already filed all the papers needed", arthit exclaimed to his members, kongpop sadly sat beside his lover, he smile faintly when he sensed how much his lover cares for their members.

"But they will be back right?", can asled to his lover tin.

"Yes they will, I'm sure they will, they just need to heal from the bad memories but I promised cantaloupe they will be back in our family again", tin muttered softly to can, can launched to his lovers arms and starts to cry.

"We came from the different faculties and family yet here we are acting like a real family, like brothers that are ready to protect each other, I never thought that I can experienced this feeling", fighter honestly mutters tp his friends.

"Yes, you're right I can't really believed that at first I despised this plan of mother, but now I'm glad that I tried to be part of this group, thank you guys, for teaching me to be more friendly", tin added as the tear falls to his eyes, the other members nodded happily to him.

Yes tin was right, they came from nothing, they have many differences yet they managed to formed a great friendship that they will cherished for the rest of their lives, a family that they can lean one whenever they're lonely.

"Everything will be alright guys, we just need to wait for our members to came back again, arthit will graduate next sem but don't worry he will take his mastery in this uni and we can stay at one house to be with each other again", kongpop happily suggested to the group.

"I'd loved that p'kong, that's a great idea!!!", can exclaimed in happiness. The others all nods in agreement and after that they all look at the sun rays that enters the room, a ray of light that will guide them.

#################################

That afternoon, kongpop and arthit left their building. Arthit stops and look up to the sky, he lowers his head when a pair of arms wraps on his arm. Kongpop smiled faintly to his lover and they both look up to the sky.

"We will wait right kong, we will wait for them until they're ready to be back", arthit muttered in hope.

"Yes, we will p'arthit, don't worry they will come back to us, we will meet again", kongpop replied.

"Until me meet again!!", arthit thought as a single tear falls from his eyes.

#################################
NOTE: MY FLOWERS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY OF MINE, I HOPE THAT THIS BOOK MAKES YOU FEEL THE ROLLER COASTER EMOTIONS.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON THE NEXT SEASON. YES MY FLOWERS NEXT SEASON, I ALREADY STARTED THE NEXT SEASON AND I REALLY WISH THAT ALL OF YOU WILL LOVE THE SEQUEL. BUT FOR NOW WE NEED TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR PILLAR MEMBERS UNTIL WE MEET THEM AGAIN.

LOVE;
LITTLE_FREESIA🌷🌷🌷

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK