17: KITCHEN DISASTER pt2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

"It's just a first degree burn no need to worry, just apply this to the burn for the faster healing", the clinic doctor commanded to the five boy standing beside their lover who's sitting at the beds with a cloth on their arms trying to cool down the hot sensation.

"Thank you so much doc", arthit sincerely said to the doctor while he accept the ointment.

"Are we done here p'arthit?", pharm asked his senior.

"Yes pharm we are done here, just rest and apply this ointment and after a week your burns will be gone", arthit explained to his nongs, who nodded in agreement. Pharm and the other stood up.

"Then let's go we need to go back, those food and desserts needs to be delivered before six in our chosen charity", In exclaimed that suprises the other members.

"Wait, wait wait stop you five, are you out of your mind, you already got that burns and now you're really going back to that room!!!!", dean exclaimed in suprise.

"Yes, p'dean we need to finish that club activity, this is just a simple burn, we can handle it", pharm replied that makes the others mad.

"Idiot, nong pharm stop this will you, you're not sure if you still can help in the kitchen, just rest and were going to postponed todays club activity", fighter exclaimed to his junior but pharm and the other four shakes their head in disapproval.

"No we can't do that p'fight, the children are waiting at the charity and it will make them sad if we didn't appears in there, we can help promise, we won't tire ourselves but please we need to finish this today", team exclaimed to the others.

"I know but we can't just let all of you go back to that room, we still can't trust the new members", pete explained to his junior, tine on the other hand is watching his lover with a suspecious eyes, and as expected sarawat intervene.

"P'pete, its not pams fault its an accident, a frog enters the room, and it scares pam that why she collided to their table", sarawat reasoned for pam, but pharm suddenly replied.

"That classroom was clean p'sarawat, we checked before all of you enters the door, so I'm sure that there was no frog in that room, and when we all entered the room no one as in no one went outside after that, I'm not accusing her but--------", pharm are cut off when sarawat looks at him sharply.

"You're accusing her pharm, in your tone you are really accusing her!!!", sarawat exclaimed that makes the others stunned. Third walks to sarawat and suddenly slap him hard suprising all of the members.

"I've done with this hypocrite acting of them sarawat, if you want to be fooled by them then go, feel free to defend them. But I can tell you that those new members are just being pretentious, they will get your sympathy and after that they will crashed you down, mark my words you will regret siding with them!!!!", third loudly announced to sarawat who's stunned due to thirds slap. Third bumped him hard and after that he left the clinic to go back to the cooking club room. Pharm and the others followed him leaving only sarawat and tine.

"Think about everything again sarawat, think carefully are you willing to trust the same girl who almost broke us, are you willing to side to her despite our members disapproval, you're free to choose but remember that everything will have a consequences, if you side with her you will lose the club members along with me", tine muttered to his lover, sarawat looks at him with wide eyes.