25: DECISION

Note: sorry for the next grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
PRINCIPALS OFFICE

All of the old pillar members are now standing in front of the principals desk, the principal was eyeing them in curiosity when she noticed that some of them are still not on her office yet.

"Where's the others arthit?", mrs principal asked the clubs president. Arthit walked forward and give respect to the principal.

"We didn't know their wherebouts madam, I already texts them and informed them about this meeting, but still they didn't even replied to me", arthit explained to principal who sighed in dissappointment.

"Did they helped your club to the schools clubs activities?", the principal questioned again, kong and arthit look at each other.

"Tell me everything you don't need to secret those things to me", the principal added when she sensed the hesitation of the club president and vice president.

"Yes they quite participate mrs principal, but whenever the clubs activities are done, they always leave without telling anyone, sometimes they didn't attend to any meeting that I decided, that's the only thing that I want to say madam", arthit informed the principal and after that he bowed in respect.

"Thank you for being honest to me arthit, but they already told me about this, they told me that you and the others were so cold to them, they always feel out of place, can you tell me why?", mrs principal said seriously asled to arthit who's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry maam I don't understand what are you saying?", arthit asked in total confusion.

"They informed me that all of them were being harrased by all of your members, and that's the reason why those six always leaves whenever the activities are done, and they even don't attened any of your meetings", the principal muttered in seriousness.

"Maam, that's not the truth, they have been hurting some of my members and as the club president its my duty to protect them" arthit tried to reasoned but the principal look sharply to him.

"And what about those new members, they also the members of your club, looks likes you have your favorites", the principal exclaimed suprising the members. Pharm and In look at each other in nervousness.

"It's not lile that mom, p'arthit have his reasons------",

"Enough pharm.........", the principal shouts in a bit high voice pharm lowered his head in embarassment.

"You don't look like the right leader for them arthit, that's why I'm decided to change the president, I will make lhong as the new president and you will be the vice president, starting today", the principal suddenly announced in a serious tone.

"That's all you're free to go now!!!", the principal said and she was about to stand up when tin suddenly speak.

"Expect the club member resignation tomorrow mother, I'm quiting this club, yes I know that I'm a hard headed but I'm not a fool to follow that bastard lhong words, you did this to your own club then so be it, goodbye", tin suddenly said and he hold his lover and they left the room, the other members followed without sayin anymore word.

"Come back here!!!!!!", mrs principal anoounced in a high voice but arthit and the others ignored her.

"Are we really going to do this?", can worriedly asked to his club members.

"Its for the best, looks like they already gained the principals trust, and its also the best way for us to atleast take a rest, do the resignation letter this evening and I will send it to mrs principal tomorrow", arthit announced to his members who nodded in agreement.

"Have faith guys, we are still family with or without a club", kong added with a smile.

"Yes we are, let's go to our condo and lets do the resignation letter there", third announce with a smile while khai nodded to his lover.

"You're all welcome to our little condo, but don't do any mess that's all", khai added that makde all of the members nodded in happiness.

"Come on!", arthit said and they all walk away from the principals office.

#################################
THE NEXT DAY

The principal walks to her office with a smile on her face, her eyes frown when she noticed something on her desk.

"What is this?", the principal muttered as she open one of the envelopes, her eyes widens when she read the paper.

"It's arthits resignation letter!!!", the principal exclaimed in shocked she didn't expect that the member will do this, she collected the envelopes and opens them one by one.

"Twenty six resignation letters, they're really done what they told me yesterday", the principal muttered to herself with her now shaking hands.

A sudden knock catch her attention and when she looks around she saw the members of different faculty on the doorway, they're all looking at the principal.

"What are we going to do now madam principal, the members of the pillar club already send us their resignation letter, what's really happening here?", one of the faculty dean asked to the principal.

"Looks like I made a huge mistake, I miscalculated their ability, they are indeed the bright students of this university", the principal announced in a a worried tone.

#################################
CANTEEN

The members are now on the biology canteen, all of the university professors suddenly announced a faculty meeting that's why there have no classes in the morning.

"My club president informed me that some of the students are now backing up from the book lovers club", korn said to his friends.

"P'giffy also informed me about the cooking club new members sudden resignation", pharm added.

"Same here", dean also announced to them.

"Looks like this will be a big problem for our principal, but we can't do anything to that now we're not the pillar club members starting today, let lhong and the others think about that", tutor commebted in a serious tone and they all giggles to tor.

"Its the first time that you became serious like this p'tor", wayo said with a smile.

"Haha, yeah you're right, maybe because of this club that's why I had this so much confidence right now", tutor exclaimed in a content smile.

"We are different persons from now on, haha we managed to fight the principal words, but I'm proud to what we did", pete added.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER