23: CHEERLEADING SOCCER Pt2

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"We're friends, a family, we protected and cherished what ours no matter what happens no one will bring us down, cause we have each others backs".

#################################
THE NEXT DAY
CHEERLEADING CLUB

"Alright, once again one....two....three......p'pete do it higher!!!!", tine exclaimed to his senior, they were currently at the one corner of the university oval practicing the cheers.

"Nong tine, if I make it higher, I'm afraid that my arms will fly away, my muscles are already hurting", pete runt in exhaustion and pain due to his muscles stiffness.

"I know but please try it more, you can do it p'pete, I know that you can do it!", tine said in a cheerful and thoughtful voice, pete sigh and nod to his nong and he try his best to do it.

"Can we have a break tine, you're so cruel in this kind of routine!!!!", a angry voice suddenly exclaimed that makes tine winced in fear. Park who's in the middle of the group complainted in a pissed tone.

"But p'park we just spend twenty minutes let's just do it for ten more minutes and after that we can have a break", tine asked to his senior but he step back when park look at him with such hatred on his eyes.

"Such a worthless reason tine, can you see that I'm tired here are you blind or what?", park exclaimed in a firm and scary voice.

"Go on tine, don't mind that self centered bastard, let's continue what we're doing, he's not a lost in this group", fighter said to tine with a smile. Arthit and kongpop are just watching with their eyes, they're waiting for what the others will say.

"I said that I'm already tired, what the hell are your problem!!!!!", park exclaimed again with his eyes on fighter this time. Instead of being afraid fighter return his sharp look and smirked.

"I'm watching you for some time now park and I saw that you're only standing there doing nothing, you don't even sweat like what pete did, and you have a nerve to complaint to nong tine, we all knew that it's only your groups plan to make a chaos today, but nong park we are more brighter than you think, if you want to have some rest then do it, but mark my words that mrs principal will know all of this, and I'm not sure if she will still let you stay in this club", fighter straightforwardly stated to park who's eyes widens in shocked, the girls also look at the other members and they saw them watching them back.

"Why do your group looks so suprise p?, did we hit the jackpot?, if that's the matters can I get my price now?!!", pharm asked with a grin on his face, win and the others laugh lowly to their youngests bold and mocking words.

"Looks like we did my twin of mine, so where's the price?!", In added when he noticed that no one replied to what his brother said. The twins both look to park and smirked teasingly.

"How sad! Hahaha", they both commented and laugh in unison. Park and the girls lowered their head in shame wil their hands formed a fist due to madness.

"Do some research to our members nongs, some of the members are just lacking off but they holds the power to bring you down, don't underestimate my members again, we let you do your games for the last few weeks but we're already tired to play anymore", kongpop announced seriously.

"Alright, alright......let's go back in practice it's already nine forty five and by ten we will have our break, so couch tine the floor is all yours again", arthit announced and tine nodded in understanding.