Chapter 36-Baby Trouble...

*2 months later*

Juliet's POV

Ahhh! I'm fucking huge!

So i'm 9 months pregnant and due any day now! I'm so fucking excited!

"Juliet? You ok?" I heard Andy as from the kitchen.

"Yeah i'm fine, how are the pancakes doing?" I asked, smirking at the fact that Andy was cooking.

"They're good. Nothings burned yet so i must be doing something right!" He joked.

I couldn't help but crack up at that.

We both knew cooking wasn't dear Andy's strong point.

"DONE!" He yelled.

I chuckled. "Good, i'm starved."

Andy came over to me with a plate piled high with pancakes drizzled in syrup.

"Didn't forget the Skippy's i see baby." I smirked as he opened the huge jar of Skippy's extra chunk peanut butter.

"How could i? Pancakes and peanut butter is the best tasting thing since a shake and fries!" He laughed.

I joined in his laughter until the doorbell rang.

I went to go get it and i got an amazing surprise when i saw who it was.

"Hey guys!" I greeted Avenged Sevenfold and their girls.

Including Gena...

-_-

"Hey Juliet! Woah your getting big, soon right?" Michelle smiled as she hugged me over the massive bump that was my stomach.

"Yeah, any day now." I grinned.

"Awesome!" She squealed.

"Shut up! It's not that great, it's just a kid." Gena sighed.

"Gena! A baby is the most important thing in the world, get over yourself." Val growled.

All Gena did was look away and roll her eyes.

"Gena can i talk to you for a sec?" I glared.

"Whatever." She responded and barged past me (And my stomach) and into the kitchen.

I looked at the girls and they rolled their eyes with a sigh.

"Wish me luck." I whispered.

"Good luck." Lacey, Val and Michelle whispered back.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen.

I got my phone out and text Val (Even though she was in the next room).

Hey, can you get Zacky to listen in at the door for me? I need him to witness this... - xAndyandJuliet'sAutomaticLoveletterx

Already done, i didn't need to say anything. Nosey bastard! XD <3 - Val'sAvengingTheDeathbat

Ugh what a douchebag! XD xxx - xAndyandJuliet'sAutomaticLoveletterx

Right?! Now talk to that bitch before she gets REALLY bored! xxx - Val'sAvengingTheDeathbat

Doing it! Xxx - xAndyandJuliet'sAutomaticLoveletterx

I didn't want to hurt Zack's feelings, but i needed to protect a friend. He doesn't deserve Gena, he deserves MUCH more.

 "So. What did you drag me in here for?" Gena sighed, already getting frustrated.

I shrugged and leaned against the counter top. "Nothin' much. Just wanted to talk."