Chapter 15-More trouble...

Jake's POV

I put Scarlett in her bunk, me and the band then went to go perform.

"OK MOTHERFUCKERS, WE ARE GOING TO ROCK YOUR WORLD IN THE SPACE OF HALF AN HOUR, HOW THE FUCK YOU FEELIN 'BOUT THAT?!" Andy yelled, i put my guitar strap on my shoulder and got ready to play, The crowd went nuts! "GOOD! THE FIRST SONG WE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR YOU TONIGHT IS CALLED WE STITCH THESE WOUNDS AND I DEDICATE IT TO MY BEST FRIEND SCARLETT JOHNSTONE, SHES GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY SHIT TIJMES RIGHT KNOW AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO GET HER THROUGH IT, SO SCAR, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU GIRL!!!"

The crowd let out one more scream and cheer before i started playing, followed by Jinxx and Ashley. We kicked ass! After that we played:

Sweet Blasphemy

Carolyn

Set the World on Fire

Knives and Pens 

Ritual

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT TONIGHT AND NOW I NEED TO GO SLEEP, AND IM SURE YOU DO TOO! I WILL SEE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS... WHEN I SEE YOU, PROBABLY NEXT YEAR... ANYWAYS, LATER REBELS!!!!" Andy shouted, i raised an eyebrow when he started to waffle on about when we were going to see the fans next.

Just as we were aout to get off stage, Andy got body-slammed, but we could tell this wasnt a fan. It was... "Jackson?!" I said, my mic was a bit too close and the fans started to scream and yell Andy's name. This was not going to end well, i nodded to the guys, motioning to help Andy, they agreed and i ran as fast as i could back to the bus.

Scarlett's POV

"Scarlett?" I heard someone say, i really couldnt be bothered to open my eyes. "Scarlett?" The voice repeated.

"Hmm? What?" I asked, still kepping my eyes closed.

"We need to go, now." The voice said, he sounded really anxious.

"Why?" I asked, refusing to let my eyes open.

"There's trouble. You need to see this." The voice said and my eyes shot open. It was Jake. I instantly got up when i saw the fear in his eyes. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen, i knew it had something to do with Jackson when Jake decided to come to me with this.

We ran as fast as we could to the stage, i didnt care if the fans saw me raiding BVB's limelight, or with a knife, but this was an emergancy and i saw Andy was in trouble, he was my best friend, and getting him involved with my personal shit was the worst thing i have ever done in my life.

"JACKSON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The crowd went silent.

"You know this asswhole?" I heard one of the fans shout.

"He's my ex." I replied. The crowd gasped.

"DONT MAKE ME FUCKING USE THIS YOU BASTARD!" I shouted at Jackson, he paused to look at the knife in my hand, smiled and then was slammed into the stage floor by Andy. "Nice one." I said giving my approval of Andy's work.

"Thanks." He said, out of breath. "What the fuck is that for?" He asked, pointing at the knife.

"I knew it was going to be Jackson when Jake came to ME with what happened. He's not going to get away with shit like this again." I said and glared at the shitwhole i once called a boyfriend.

"What are you gunna do, cut me instead of yourslef?" He said and grinned evily. I was totally loving how the crowd could hear everything that was being said. I looked at them and the looked at me open mouthed. I didnt know what to say after that.