Chapter 22-Waiting...

Synyster's POV

We all went back to the hotel to hang out in Andy and Ashley's room for a while whilst we were waiting for the phone call from the hospital.

"Wanna play some music?" I asked.

"Sure what you got?" Danny asked.

"My guitar?" I said in a questioning tone and chuckled.

"Oh, ma bad, yeah. That sounds aweome!" He laughed and we all joined in.

"Cool, ill go get it." I said and went to go and get my amazingly sexy guitar ;)

I came back and with it and everyone smiled.

Andy had his mic, Jake had his guitar, Jinxx had his guitar too, CC was setting up his drums.

"I'm guessing we're using Andy's mic?" I asked.

"Yeah, and CC's letting me use his drums!!!!" Danny shouted exitedly.

"Awesome!!" I said and got my guitar ut of its case.

"I got an idea!" Bobby shouted.

"Woah, what is it?" Fynn asked with fake entusiasm showering his voice, i chuckled to myself at this.

"Why dont we decide who plays with who by spin the bottle!" She said, grinning.

"Yeah, why not?!" Andy said, we were such kids!

"Sure, everyone sit in a circle." Zacky told everyone.

Everyone did as they were told.

Bobby spun the bottle she had found in her bag.

"Jake!" She shouted exitedly.

She spun it again. I got out of the circle cuz me and Jake play the same thing.

"Danny!" She shouted. CC left the circle with a slight look of disappointment on his face.

Bobby spun again.

"M!" She shouted exitedly.

M, Alex and Andy left the circle.

(Alex was techincally the lead singer of ne true Lies now)

She spun again and again until it was Jake, Danny, M and Jinxx.

"Ok guys, what song?" M asked.

"We know a lot of your songs." Jake said.

"yeah, me too." Danny butted in.

"Sure so, pick one." M replied.

"Everyone know Afterlife?" Jinxx asked."Yeah." Everyone replied.

"I think i've heard it, run it by me again?" M joked and we all cracked up.

"We've got lead vocals, backing, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and drums, but what about bass?" Jake asked.

"Why dont we spin again, but just have Alex and Johnny in it?" Bobby suggested.

"Yeah, sure." Alex agreed.

Him and Johnny sat opposite eachother and Bobby spun the bottle.

"YAY! Alex!" Bobby said exitedly.

"Ok, now we gotta bassist." Jinxx said, smiling.

"Lets do this thing!" Alex said, grinning.

They played the song and i was doing air chords with my fingers :)

(Cuz im that Synyster) ;)

I noticed Bobby yawn when the song finished.

"Tired Bobby?" I asked her. "Or is our song boring you?" I teased.

"NO!" She shouted. "Thats one of my favorite songs! Im just really fucking tired, it's really late." She mumbled the last bit.

"Yeah." I said and loked at the clock on the wall. "Its midnight, and we havent had any complaints about the music too loud. Wow, record!" I laughed.

"We should probably get some sleep." Andy suggested.

"I agree." Sammi said in a posh ass voice which made us laugh :D

"You wanna stay with me tonight baby?" Andy asked Juliet.

"Sure, i'll just text Tommy to say where i'll be. They like to sleep in the tour bus so thats where they're staying." She replied.

Juliet's POV

Knowing Andy, i knew what he was up to ;) but he knew full well that i was pregnant, so nothing would happen.

I text Tommy.

Hey big bro, just letting u no, im stayin with Andy tonight x- xRomeoandJuliet'sAutomaticLovelettersx

Hey Juliet, its Ryan, Tommy's gone out somewhere and forgot his phone, so i'll let him know where u r. Have fun ;) - Tommyboy'sLoveletters

Haha, ok Ryan, thanks :) - xRomeoandJuliet'sAutomaticLovelettersx

Ryan was Automatic Loveletter's drummer, he was great, always making jokes.

"Ok, thats sorted, ready to go?" I asked Andy.

"Yeah, lets go." He replied and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Later bros and hoes!"

"BITCH!" Sammi yelled and everyone laughed.

"Later guys!" I called.

I then got a mixture of "Later" and "Bye" in return.

We went down the hall to Andy's room and he smiled weakly ay me.

"What's up baby?" I asked him.

"You looked like Scarlett when you looked at me like that." He replied in monotone.

"Like what?" I asked in return.

"With your hair covering your face and  your eyes really big, looking up at me." He said, tearing up at memories of his past.

"Oh. You wanna talk about it?" I suggested.

Andy shooked his head. "I dont want our perfect night together to be ruined by us both being depressed." He smiled at me a little more enthusiastically.

"Yeeeeah." I smiled back at him.

He took me by the hand, into the hotel room and i sat on the bed whilst he took off his boots.

He came in with a sad face.

"You ok Andy?" I asked him.

"It doesnt feel right." He replied simply.

"What doesnt seetie?" I said.

"Ash and Scar not bing here." Andy sniffed away some tears.

"It hurts i know." I strated as i got up from the bed. "But it's not like we can turn back time."

"I wish we could." He looked at me with pained eyes.

It killed me to see him like this. Espeacially when teres nothing i can do to stop it.

"You still wanna do this?" I asked him.

 didnt mind if he didnt. It wouldnt even get that far anyway, cuz im pregnant and everything. He was probably just thinking of making out on the bed etc. ;)

"Sure, it'll take my mind off things, and cuz i want to." He said and smiled unconvincingly.

I lyed down and he got ontop of me. We made out on the bed until we couldnt breathe, which was aboout 40 minutes later ;)

By that time it was 1:30 am.

"We should get some sleep." I whispered.

"Yeah." Andy agreed.

I curled up into his arms and before long, i was asleep.