Chapter 29-Proposal and Party

Juliet's POV

I wondered what Andy was doing after he got me in the middle of the circle with him.

But my suspicions were blown when he pulled out a ring box and got on one knee.

"Juliet, you know i love you more than anything in the world. I've wanted to do this for some time now but with all thats happened recently, i couldnt bring myself to. Please marry me." He smiled.

I was stunned into silence. I didnt know what to say. Yes would be a good place to start.

"Yes Andy. Of course i'll marry you." I grinned.

Andy put the ring on my finger and refused to let his smile drop, everyone clapped and cheered as we kissed passionately.

"I think this calls for a party!" Jinxx laughed.

"Will there be Jack at this party?" Syn asked.

"Yessss." Jinxx sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Party people!" Bobby shouted and everyone laughed.

"Who wants to get some drinks with me?" Ash asked.

"Sure." Bobby, Danny, Syn and M said in unison, they walked out of the room and headed towards the elevator.

"Who's on food duty?" Andy asked, refusing to let go of my hand.

"I'll do it." Jinxx replied and walked out with Sammi who had turned up just in time for the proposal along with Ella and Carla.

"I'll go with you." Ella called and grabbed Jake's hand, following Jinxx and Sammi out of the room.

"Decor?" Johnny asked Zacky.

"Sure, as long as Alex, Carla, CC and Fynn come too, we have some catch up ton do, we never really talk to each other that often." He replied.

"Sure," Carla smiled. "Guys?"

"That'd be cool, sure." Fynn replied.

"Yay i'm not alone!" CC grinned.

Everyone walked, which just left me and Andy in the room.

"And the rest is left for us." Andy smiled.

"Whats left?" I asked.

"Foods sorted, as is drinks and decorations, we just need an extra-happy couple." He winked and bent his neck to kiss me passionately. 

About an hour later everyone was back in the hotel room the went to the celebrations hall so couldnt see anything cuz we werent allowed to see anything since it was a 'known surprise' as Ashley called it cuz we knew about it but werent allowed to know anything else. i.e the food, drinks and what decorations Johnny, Zacky, CC, Carla, Alex and Fynn bought, i dread to think it knowing the guys from One True Lies :/

Yet another hour past and Jinxx came in with Sammi, grinning their faces off and blind folded us. then we were lead out of the room and taken to the main hall where celebrations and shit were held in a hotel.

We got there and Sammi took off my blindfold and Jinxx took Andy's off. The place looked amazing! There were black and white balloons everywhere and streamers and banners that read 'congratulations'. On the table was champene, scotch, Jack Daniels, white, red and rose wine. The was a heck load of food including a congratulations cake. I was speachless. It all looked so beautiful.

"This place looks amazing guys!" Andy grinned.

"You proposed, we gotta make a big thing out of it. And we didnt have a party for Jinxx and Sammi, so this party's for them too. But we gotta admit, if it werent for you wanting to make a band, we wouldnt know eachother and we wouldnt be here right now." Syn smiled.

"Well then." I started. "LETS GET THIS PARTY GOIN!"

The music started, surprise surprise it was A7x. Welcome to the Family. Then it was:

- So far Away

- Crtitcal Acclaims

- Beast and the Harlot

- Chapter Four

- Natural Born Killer

- Unholy Confessions

Then we had some Black Veil brides (Of course)

- Fallen Angels

- Carolyn

- The Mortician's Daughter

- Ritual

- Saviour

- Sex and Hollywood

- Rebel Yell

Then we had my voice rockin these halls ;)

- Hush

- Fade Away

- Make-up Smeared Eyes

- Just Keep Breathing

- Let It Ride

- August 28th 3 30 am

Then of course we had som of My Satellite:

- Mirrors

- Tidal Wave

- A Nightime Daydream

- Beneath The Fall

- Downstream

- Dearest Autumn

- Golden Glove

- To Coda

"CAKE TIME PEOPLE!" Sammi yelled and we all laughed, we gathered round the cake, the hotel staff brought us four knives and me, Andy, Sammi and Jinxx cut a corner each and handed peices out to people.

 We had the cake and said our thanks and goodbyes and went to our rooms.

"Do you guys want me to stay with CC tonight?" Ash asked.

"Probably." Andy rpelied and winked at me.

"Ew." Ash said and left to go to CC's room.