Chapter 16-Bad Dreams...

"GET ON THE FUCKING BED YOU WHORE!" Jackson screamed at me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted.

"GET ON THE BED OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He screamed back at me.

I had to do what he said. I hated my life, but not enough to die, give it an hour and i may change my views on what i just said...

"Good bitch." He said and tapped me on the head like a fucking dog!

"Dont you fucking touch me!" I shouted.

"Right now? I'll do whatever i fucking like to you." He said and gave me an evil look, i hated it.

He got on top of me. I knew from the start what he was going to do to me. I hated it, but i couldnt do anything about it.

"Now." he said calming down. "Are we going to do this my way, or the hard way?" He glared at me.

"Looks like the hard way,  just like always." I said and gave him an evil smile.

"Well then." he said and sighed. He took his belt off and tied it around my wrist, he took MY belt off and tied it round the other wrist, then he tied them both to the railing on the bed.

"Now, are you going to enjoy this like a good girl?" He said, still treating me like some sort of animal. If he was going to treat me like an animal, then i was going to act like an animal. I spat in his face and got it right in his eye. "Fucking bitch." He said. "Your going to regret that for the rest of your miserable fucking life!" He said, he took his jeans off and then mine, the next feeling was something i could only dream of forgetting.

"I'm going to kill you." He whispered.

I screamed.

"What the fuck?!" Alex said and ran to my bunk. It was only a nightmare.

"Nightmare." I said and threw them a timid smile.

"Shit, what the fuck sort of nightmare makes YOU scared enough to scream?!" Danny asked andi smiled timidly again. It took A LOT to make me scream like that.

"It was memory." i said and looked at the scars on my arms. They were there because of HIM.

"Oh." Fynn said following my gaze, he knew why they were there. "It was about Jack-" I galed at him, i didnt want to hear his name again. "-Him wasnt it?" I nodded.

"I'll go get Ash, he can talk to you about it." Bobby said and ran off the bus. I wanted to see Ashley so bad, so i didnt argue.

About ten minutes later, she returned with Ash.

"What's up Scar? Bobby said there was something bothering you." He said.

"Dude, come back here, i'll fill you in." Danny said and Ash nodded and followed him to the back room.

"It was about the first time he raped you wasnt it?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah." I said as a tear fell down the scarred side of my face. Ashley and Danny walked back in, i noticed Ash had been crying, and he had a very angry expression on, but then he noticed that it was upsetting me, and his expression turned sad.

"Baby, its ok, that was in the past and hes going to jail, come here." Ash said and pulled me into a hug.

"Can i talk to you, Ash, in the back room." I asked him, he nodded, i pulled him by the hand  into the small room at the back of our bus.

"What up Scar?" He asked me with a blank expression on his perfect face.

"I think we need to take a break." I said, with no emotion on my face, but i was dying inside.