Chapter 33-Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life...

Syn's POV

I woke up with a jolt and a tear trickling down my cheek.

It was rare that i cried. Espeacially after a dream. But i'd just seen one of my best friends commit suicide just after i found out she was 'alive'.

"It was just a nightmare." I whispered to myself.

But then i remembered.

Today WAS my birthday!

I walked into the bathroom and inspected my face in the mirror.

"Thirty fuckin one. Dude your gettin old." I mumbled.

Then i noticed i was getting like... 13 text messsages so i got my phone out and read them.

Happy Birth rememberance day dude! - ccbvb

I think i'm drunk. Merry Hanuka babe xxx - AshleyPurdy

Ok that one was slightly wierd...

Happy Birthday dude, oh if u gotta text from Ash already, he was partying with CC all night... again - AndyBVB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Zacky'sVengeance

Happy for ya old mothafucka! Get outta bed and celebrate your bday! - JohnnyChrist

I laughed and replied to them all with 'Thanks' and set my phone down on the counter.

I had a shower and brushed my teeth, then went downstairs for breakfast.

"SURPRISE!" Zacky yelled when i reached the bottom 6 steps. Then i fell down the rest...

"Shit Zacky, how'd you get in my house?!" I half shouted rubbing the back of my head where the stair had caught it on the way down as i fell.

"I know where your spare key is. Your so cliche, under the trash can?! Please you might as well had a sign pointing to the key saying 'please take and let yourself in so you can scare me shitless on my birthday'." He laughed.

I glared at him as my head was starting to throb.

"Ouch." i moped.

"Aw head hurt dude?" Zacky pouted mockingly.

"Duh. You just made me fall down six fucking stairs." I whined.

"Tough shit. Oh yeah, me, Johnny, Matt, BVB and BOTDF are taking you to iHop for breakfast so get the fuck in my car." He grinned.

I sighed, grabbed my keys and got shoved out my house by my fellow guitarist. I glared at him the sighed again, then i locked up the house as Zacky went to start the car. I got in a belted up and we set off to go eat a shit load of pancakes.

"I gotta admit, iHop makes me happy." i grinned after a while of awkwardness.

"Me too." Zacky pouted.

We carried on driving till we got there, BVB, their girlfriends, Michelle and the rest of the band were there with BOTDF to as expected.

I got out and smiled, Michelle was holding a cupcake with a single pink candle in the middle, around was the word 'Syn' in pink icing.

"Thanks baby." I smiled as we walked up to meet each other in the middle of the parking lot.

"Blow first." She winked.

"Maybe later." I winked back and blew out the candle, then i gave her a kiss.

"Happy birthday baby." She smiled.

We walked hand in hand back to everyone then walked into iHop for PANCAKES!

We gathered round searching for multiple tables near to eachother, we spotted 4 in a corner so we decided to steal them. Then, we sat down and ordered.

We ate our pancakes and/or waffles and chat for a while and then left for my house.

I swear to god there was a girl that walked past my drive who looked just like Scarlett.

'Shes dead.' i thought, the sad expression lingering on my face.

But then she looked right at me. She had the facial features, the hair... the scar...

"SCARLETT!" I yelled.

Everyone turned around from what they were doing and looked at me.

"Syn?" Ashley said.

He started to walk up to me but i ran up to the girl.

I went to grab her shoulder to turn her around but she just disapeared.

"What?" I asked myself.

I heard Ash come up behind me just as i dropped to my knees.

"I saw her." I moped.

Ash crouched down and put a hand on my shoulder.

"What did you see exactly?" He asked.

"I-I saw Scarlett, she was just walking past my house, bu-but i saw her last night too, it was a nightmare, she text me, and then came to my house, then she shot herself, then i woke up." I explained.

I looked up at the bassist with pained eyes. He looked speechless. 

I just waved my hand as if to say 'dont worry about it' and got up, leaving Ash staring into nothingness on the ground. I just went to Michelle, kissed her, said goodbye to everyone and went into my house and sat on the couch.

"Happy Birthday me." I sighed.