Chapter 45 - Welcome Home Taylor

Ashley's POV

Agent Dawn gave us the car seat for Taylor and I strapped it into the car, double and ripple checking it was secure.

I strapped Taylor into the car seat.

She was fast asleep.

It was adorable!

We said our 'thank you's and 'goodbye's and took the long drive back to LA.

~~~~

It was about 40 hours later that we returned to our own bed after putting Taylor in her new toddler bed once she had been fed.

"Fuck... Need sleep..." I gasped, falling onto my soft sheets.

Scarlett chuckled and laid down next to me, kissing my cheek with a giggle.

We curled up with my arm around her shoulders tightly.

We then slowly drifted off to sleep...

~~~~

When I awoke, I went to check on Taylor, who was still asleep before going to the bathroom to do my business.

I went downstairs and made coffee for Scarlett, who I heard was just getting up, and myself and some juice for Taylor.

Scarlett entered the kitchen with Taylor holding onto her index finger tightly as she did her little toddler run along side her mommy.

I couldn't help but smile the biggest smile i could possibly manage.

The sight was just too perfect.

The gorgeous love of my life and our daughter.

I handed the coffee to Scarlett and the juice to Taylor.

"Use both hands now baby doll. I don't want you spilling that. You'll get all sticky." I said, wagging my finger at the 2 year old who stood there giggling at me.

I looked up at Scar who was doing the exact same.

"Yep. This one's a mommy's girl." I sighed, patting my knees as i straightened up again.

"Of course she is. But she definitley has some of your traits." Scar smirked.

"Oh yeah?" I raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" 

"Her eyes. That mesmorizing dark brown color that you could get lost in for hours. Her laugh is just like yours. She started running before she walked. That one was quite amusing."

I scowled at her, but smirked at Taylor who had pretty much chugged her whole drink.

"Drinks like her daddy too so i see." I winked, taking the cup off of Taylor who pouted just before when she realized she couldn't get anymore out of it.

Scarlett an i got chatting for a while before i changed Taylor out of her night diaper and pjamas.

She then ran to her potty so i just left her to it for couple of minutes.

"Daddy! I done!" She squealed excitedly.

I smiled and went back into the bathroom to see she was trying to reach for her toothbrush.

I widened my smiled and pulled the tiny toothbrush from the glass holding hers, Scarlett's and my toothbrushes before grabbing the tiny tube of strawberry flavored toothpaste.

I dabbed a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto the brush and put it under the cold tap for a couple of seconds before handing it to Taylor.

I wantched and guided her as she brushed her teeth, making sure she got every single one.

When she was done, i got her to rinse her mouth out and clean off her brush and then i put it back in the glass.

She was ready for her first full day at home with her mommy and daddy...

*7PM*

Scarlett's POV

The doorbell rang just as i was about to go downstairs after unpacking my stuff that we had collected from my house.

Some people may think that it was too soon for Ash and i to be moving back in together, but we had a daughter. We couldn't be serparated. And besides, who was to care? We loved each other.

And that was all that mattered.

I heard Ashley answer the door and as i could hear the greetings from all the BVB, A7x and BOTDF guys and girls, i heard Taylor squeal with excitement.

I chuckled to myself and went to go and do my make up.

By the time i was done, i stared at myself ion the full length mirror for a while.

I wore black ripped hot pants, one of Ashley's shirts from his clothing line.

My favorite one.

It was like a short tank top with a laced back and the Ashley Purdy crest on it.

I paired that outfit with a pair of black heels and smokey-effect eye make up.

I walked down the stairs and just as i reached the bottom step, the doorbell rang again.

I sighed jokingly at the guys and went to go and answer it. 

The door was fully open by the time i realized who it was.

I gasped and dropped my shoulders, making sure it was just my shoudlers that dropped and not my whole body.

I was in shock...

A/N: Who do you think it is?! Someone we already now? Or is it someone new??? .-.

Find out in the next chapter!!!