Chapter 14-At the new Hospital

Scarlett's POV

There was no way i was sleeping tonight. I was in too much pain, the lack of drugs had kicked in, and my side was killing me.

"Hey, Scar, can you sleep?" Ashley asked me.

"No, you?" I replied.

"Nope, i hurt too much." He said.

"Me too." I moped. "Join me Ash?" I opened the bed covers.

"Sure." He said and got out of bed carefully.

 He got in next to me and wrapped his arms gently round my waist.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, just in a shit load of pain." I replied.

" Yeah, me too, it hurts to get shot you know." He said and smiled weakly.

"Yeah, it hurts to get stabbed too." I said. "And loose all the air in your lungs, and the shit thats making you better."

"Why didnt you tell me about what he was like, or about him all together?" He asked.

"Because i wanted to keep you from harm, i didnt want you or the guys or my band getting hurt. Thats why all this fucking shit happened when i DID tell you." I said, i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Shhh, its ok. We'd ALL die for you, we love you that much Scarlett." He said, looking right into my eyes.

"Sing it." I said.

"What? Die for you?" He asked and i nodded.

He started singing softly and i must have ended up falling asleep in his arms because someone woke me up.

"Scarlett?" I heard a nurse say.

"Hmm? Yeah thats me." I said sitting up.

"Your both being discharged at around 11:00 its 9:00 now, so heres your breakfast, you have a fry up and toast with fresh orange juice." She said and set the tray down on the table which was now infront of me.

"Ok, thanks, is Ashley being discharged at the same time?" I asked.

"No, he'll probably be discharged at 2:30, we need to do some more tests, to make sure he'll be ok for shows and things like that, obviously, you'll both take time to fully heal, but you should be fine, if you have any problems, just ask your local hospital." She said, i nodded, thanked her, and she walked out after giving Ash his breakfast.

"For hospital food, this is'nt bad." He said.

"I know right, that lasagne i had a few days ago was pretty good too." i said smiling.

"It looked it too." He said and gave me a smile in return.

I got dressed which really hurt my stomach, so Ash had to help ;)

He kissed me softly then i sent him to bed to get some last minute rest :)

"Meh, yes mother." He said and got in. Then he patted the bed, gesturing for me to get in with him,i still had some time before Andy and the guys came to pick me up in the bus, so i did and Ash wrapped his arm around me and we just sat there in bed for a while.

"Miss Johnstone?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Andy and your brothers are here to pick you up." She said and they walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" I said, i got up and yelped in pain, i keeled over and Jinxx ran to me.

"Are you ok Scar?" He said.

"Yeah, just kills, you know, as it would." I said and smiled weakly. I could tell none of them were convinced that i was ok.

"Need any help?" Jake asked and reached a hand out to me once Jinxx had helped me up.

"Na, im good." I said smiling weakly again.

"I'll take your overnight bag." Andy said, picking it up.

"Thanks Andy, thank you all." I said and smiled. "And CC, dont you ever fucking break any bones for me again." I glared at him so that he could get that i was serious.

"Urm... No promises, but ok." He said and i smiled at the fact that they were so loyal to me. I went over and sat by Ashley. He leaned forward and winced in pain, but he still smiled and kissed me, i kissed back and he licking my bottom lip asking for an entrance, i smiled and let him in, wwe had a tongue war for about a minute until Andy coughed deliberately. I rolled my eyes and pulled away, Ash chuckled.

"Sure you dont want me to stay with you?" I asked him.

"Na, i'll be fine. You need some practice and quality time with your band." He said and smiled. "I cant wait to see you perform again." He smiled again.

"And i cant wait to see you back on that stage with your trusty bass and your amazing band." I said and grinned. I lent over and kissed him once more. "Lets go guys, i'll see you later Ash, i love you." I blew a kiss to him and he smiled, pretending to catch it and put his hand up to his heart. I smiled again and turned away.

"You ok?" Andy asked me, sounding concerned.

"Yeah, why wouldnt i be?" I said.

"Your crying." Jake butted in.

"I am?" I said putting my hand up to my eye. "Wow, i am!" I wiped it away. But then i felt them flooding out and i just collapsed.

"Woah, Scar whats wrong?" Jake asked me as he caught me.

"I dont even know, i just started to think about Ash and what Jacks- Oh, i know now." I said and broke down in Jake's arms. 

"It's ok, Ash is in safe hands, he's being discharged today, its fine, why has this got to you all of a sudden?" He asked me.

"Be-because i keep think-ing that if J-Jackson comes after you guys again that he might en-end up k-killing one of you, and i couldnt live knowing that it was partly my fault." I said through the tears.

"He wont end up killing one of us, there are more us than there is him, the most we've come to death is when Ash got shot, but hes fine now, its all going to be ok Scar, trust me." He said, i nodded and he picked me up bridal style. "Lets go." He said and we set off to the bus.