Chapter 28-Finally out

*3 Weeks Later*

Ashley's POV

So i had to stay in this place a whole 2 extra weeks because of what Jackson did! I'm glad that bastrads gunna rot away in jail, he deserves it, he killed my girl.

"You ready to go Ash?" Cerys' voice came from behind me.

"Yeah, thanks for everything Cerys, your amazing." I smiled and embraced her in a hug.

"Its my job." She chuckled and hugged back.

"I know, youjust seem to treatme better than any doctor or nurse i know, and with Andy as my best frined, you meet a lot of doctors." I laughed and she joined in too.

"I suppose so, Andy's kinda a klutz when hes on stage, or is that just in general?" She smiled. I nodded in agreement.

"In general." I chcukled.

"hey Ash." Andy's voice came from the doorwell.

"hey bro, we werent talking about you at all." Ilaughed.

"Good things im cool with, so?" Andy smiled.

"It was how your such a klutz." cerys called and Andy face-palmed.

"Ash your such a douche." Andy said and punched my arm.

"Ow!" I pouted. "That hurt."

"Good." Andy put a smug look on his face. I just glared at it.

"Did i hear someone say Andy was a klutz, cuz if i did, its true." Jinxx laughed, walking into the ward.

"Dudes stop it!" Andy whined and we all laughed.

"Whats goin on?" Jake asked as he walked in with CC.

"Goin on about how Andy's clumsy." Jinxx chuckled.

"Ah, got it." Jake smiled.

"jake!" Andy moaned.

"Dude, that sounded really sexual." I laughed.

"Its you Ash, everything sounds sexual." Andy rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Oh yeah, true i guess." I shrugged.

"You ready to go buddy?" jinxx asked me and i nodded.

"Thanks again Cerys, i would be dead if it werent for you." I smiled and gave her one last hug.

"Your welcome, i couldnt just leave you to die, your my favourite bassist and your girlfriend had just passed away, i couldntlet you suffer like that." She smiled back at me.

We all hugged Cerys, said our goodbyes and left the hospital.

"Oh my god, what is this?!" I squinted as the sun blinded me.

"I know your no longer used to the outside world Ash, but you should know what the Sun is." Andy replied and looked at me as though i was an idiot. I know i can be but there was no need for that!

We walked to the hotel as it wasnt that far away and i went to my room.

"Hey Juliet." I smiled.

"hey Ash, how you feeling?" She replied.

"Im good thanks how about you?" I asked. She nodded and smiled, rubbing her stomach.

Juliet was defianatley starting to show now, she was 3 months pregnant.

Bobby's POV

Ash was getting out of the hospital today so we were going to his and Andy's room to see him.

"hey guys, Ash is in here." Andy welcomed us and we walked past him to Ash.

"Hey Ash, how you feelin?" Alex asked.

"i'm good thanks buddy." He replied with a smile.

"Woah Juliet, now we know where the cake went!" Fynn laughed and the rest of us rolled our eyes. I hit him in the stomach. "Ouch!"

"Your such a douche Fynn!" I raised my voice a little.

"What?! Shes fat!" Fynn pouted.

This time i slapped him.

"Thanks Bobby." Juliet smiled.

"Any time, i always enjoy abusing my brother." I grinned.

"That hurt." Fynn moaned.

"Well so did you calling me fat even though you know im only pregnant." Juliet replied.

"I'm only stating the obvious." He responded.

"No. You stated something that didnt needed to be stated." I butted in. "End of conversation."

 "Good, i need everyone gathered round here in a minute after Avenged Sevenfold get here." Andy butted in.

"Whys that?" Jake asked.

"Cuz i have an announcement." Andy replied.

"Wh-what kind of announcement?" Jinxx asked.

"An important one." Andy sighed.

"Hey guys!" Johnny called as he walked through the door.

Hugs were shared and then we situated ourselves around Andy.

Andy's POV

"So whats this big announcement that everyone needs to hear?" Syn asked.

I smiled and then beckoned Juliet over towards me. She looked at me confused but i insisted. This was it. Our future...