Chapter 19-Friends Will Always be There for You

Ashley's POV

Scarlett had always been a pae girl, but not this pale. It had been two weeks since she was last concious, the sameday she was ill. She was still out cold, in a coma. Seeing her like this ws killing me, she had a severe Basilar migraine and it was killing her too. I couldnt just sit and watch her die, there had to be something someone could do to help her.

"Its time to go, Ash." Andy said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Cant i stay a little longer?" I asked through my tears. I cryed everyday since Scar had been admitted to the hospital.

"Im sorry Mr Purdy, We need to do a few more checks." A nurse butted in, scaring th shit out of me.

"Ok." I said, simply.

I got up and stroked Scarlett's hair, then i kisssed her forehead. I always did this before i left, and it made anyone who was in the room at the time smile a little, in this case, the burse and Andy.

Andy's POV

It hurt so much. Not having Ashley smile, or to hear Scarlett's velvet-coated voice, or to see her peircing green eyes. She was my best friend, we'de known eachother since i was four. She was two and always stumbling around my bakc yard in an atempt to catch me up when we played tag.

I watched as Ashley stroked Scarlett's hair and kissed her forehead, he always did this. Refused to leave without doing so. It made me smile everytime i watched him, but it pained me to see the sadness in his eyes after he rose to leave the hospital, he mainly got sad after that because of how cold she was.

"Come on bro, lets go." I said and we went back to the hotel to meet the guys. We were going up to Alex and his girlfriend's room for a while to see OTL.

"How was she?" Jinxx asked us.

"Te same." Ash replied, sadness consuming his voice.

"Oh." Jinxx said as he put his head down.

We all missed her so much, it hurt all of us. Recently, CC got so upset he made himself sick. It really worried all of us, and he still hadnt fully recovered.

"How you feelin' CC?" I asked him.

"Better. Ish." He replied, pausing in between words.

"Still throwin' up, or is that the better part?" Ash said and l;aughed once, but with no emotion.

"A little, but not as much qas yesterdasy or anything." CC replied, seeming kinda cautious. "Hey Andy, do you mind if i talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure." I replied and followed him away from Jinxx, Jake and Ashley.

"I need to tell you this, i cant keep it secret anymore." he said, pain dripping from his voice.

"Sure, what is it CC? You know you can tell me anything, we're brothers." I said smiling slightly as i put a hand on his shoulder.

CC paused for a moment, and then spoke. "I love Scarlett." He said.

"Wai-What?" I asked him in disbelief.

"I love her, Andy. More than anything." He replied.

"Oh." I said, what the fuck was i SUPPOSED to say to that?!

"Is that it? 'Oh'?!" He said, seeming quite angered at what i replied with.

"What the fuck do you want me to say?! Good for you? Go get your girl? Make her happy?" I shouted.

"Well. I'm sorry for opening my fat ass mouth to tell one of my best friends, no wait, brothers, what has been burning in my mind for the past month or so!" He shouted back. That made the others look at us with concerned expressions.