Chpater 25-Get me outta this hell whole!

*1 Week later*

Andy's POV

I was getting out of the hospital today, i couldnt wait, this place was a shit tip.

"You ready to go Andy?" Cerys asked.

"Yeah, thanks Cerys. For everything." I smiled at her warmly. She smiled back in return and walked out.

"Hey Andy, you ready yet?" Ashley asked as he came in. He was back in his wheelchair. He had spent the past week in bed.

"Yeah, you ok Ash?" I asked.

"As good as i can be obviously in a wheelchair." Ash laughed, but with no emotion. "What about you?"

"I'm ok, i just wanna get outta here!" I laughed.

"I know the feeling pretty well. But i've got another week in this place." He laughed back. 

"Hey Andy, hey Ash. Jinxx, Jake and CC are here." Cerys said walking in, shortly followed by the rest of BVB.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" CC greeted us.

"Im good. Ash seems like hes bummed that hes not going too." I said, smiling from CC to Ashley.

"Yeah... i guess i am." Ash shrugged.

"Aw, you'll be out in a week, just hang in there bro." Jake said, walking over to Ash and ruffling up his hair.

"DONT TOUCH MY HAIR!!!" Ash shouted, and Jake took a step back in shock. The rest of us cracked up laughing. "Wanna come to my ward so i can lie down. I'm fed up with this wheelchair."

I sighed and nodded, grabbing my stuff on the way and wheeling Ash to his ward, followed by everyone else.

We went into Ashley's room and i helped him into bed. But that failed cuz he screamed out in pain when he hit his head on the headboard.

"Fuck, are you ok Ash?" I asked, worry dripping throughout my soul.

"Urm..." He replied and touched his head where the stitches used to be. Then he screamed in pain and looked at his hand. It was covered in blood.

"Shit, i'll go find Cerys." Jake said and ran out of the ward.

"I'll go with you!" CC called and followed after him.

Ashley's POV

I couls feel myself getting weaker. I didnt know what to do, my hand was covered in blood, and so was my head, painwas surging through me, originating in the back of my skull.

"Ash? Oh my god, i'll go get one of the doctors, just stay with him and make sure he doesnt loose conciousness!" Cerys ran in and took one look at me. Then she ran back out.

"This isnt good. Something bads gunna happen i can feel it." Andy said, chewing at his lip ring.

Then someone who i had hoped never to see again walked into my ward.

"Hello again." Jackson smiled grimly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Andy growled.

"Oh, i came to see you guys, sorry i couldnt come to the sluts funeral, i was too busy not caring." He replied, keeping the grim smile.

"Get. The fuck. Out." Jinxx scowled.

"How about i wait for Purdy to die, then i'll leave, I told your little nursey girl that he was ok now and didnt need help. And judging my the amount of blood your loosing right now, you should be dead within about oooh, 20 minutes?" He laughed slyly.

"FUCK YOU!" Andy yelled ans stalked up to him, punching him square in the face. "I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE A HAND IN KILLING ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS!"

"Ah! It's a bit late for that! Look!" Jackson chuckled to himself.

I wondered what he meant, but then i realised it, but that was as i was slowly fading out of my concious state.

"A-Ash?" Andy whimpered.

That was the last thing i remember before the darkness came...

CC's POV

I ran back to Ashley's room with Jake cuz someone had told Cerys that he was ok. But then i saw the person i least expected to be here.

"What. The fuck. Is that MURDERER dong here?!" I yelled at one point.

"He's come to watch Ash die." Andy cried. He was knelt by Ashley's bed, holding his hand and crying into it. Ashley was unconcious in bed, his pillow now coated in his blood.

"What?!" Jake butted in.

"I was the one who told the nurse that Purdy was ok dumbasses, and now, he's gunna bleed to death." Jackson smiled evilly.

"If he dies, you'll die with him." I scowled. Then i noticed his bruised, bloody nose. "But i see someones already got you half way there. I'm guessing Andy." I smiled smugly.

"No one messes with my band." Andy growled.

"And your band makes sure that no on messes with you." I replied.

"How are you guys doi-Oh god." Cerys said, walking in and noticing Ash.

"This guy is NOT a friend. If you see him again, sedate him and call the cops." Andy said, not taking his eyes off Ashley's hand in his.

"You fucking ass whole." Cerys gritted her teeth and looked at Jackson through the corner of her eye. "I'm gunna go get Doctor Carmichael."

"Ok." I said and smiled weakly at her.

The next 10 minutes whilst Cerys tried to find the doctor seemed like forever...