Chapter 18-Sickness

Scarlett's POV

I woke up the next morning and i felt like crap. My head was killing me. I ran to the bathroom to throw up. This continued for about 20 minutes. As you can imagine, i woke up the rest of the band.

"Im sorry." I mouthed and threw up again. I couldnt talk at all, my voice had totally gone.

"Its ok, your sick, its not your fault." Danny said as Bobby rubbed my back.

"What us to leave you to it?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Ok guys, give her some air." Bobby said and shooed everyone out.

I spent another 5 minutes in the bathroom, cleaned my teeth and then sat down on the couch with the others.

"I called Ash a second ago, hes gunna come over once hes dressed." Danny said and smiled.

I just smiled weakly.

We watched a bit of tv and then there was a knock on the bus door.

"That'll be Ashley." Bobby said, Fynn nodded and got up to answer it.

"Hey guys, the others will be over soon." Ash whispered as he walked into the living area. "you ok baby?"

I shook my head. He sat down next to me and i lied down, resting my head in his lap. He stroked my hair gently.

"Shes lost her voice." Alex told him.

"Awww baby, it'll be ok, you'll get better." Ash told me, and i just curled myself up even more.

CC's POV

"Who was that?" I asked Ashley as he put his phone on the table.

"It was Danny, he says Scarletts sick. Ima go over there once im dressed." He replied. The rest of us nodded and got dressed too. Only Ash had had breakfast, so we were going to go over to the OTL bus when we were done eating.

"Ima go over to the OTL bus now." Ash said after he was dressed, he looked really worried.

"Ok dude, we'll be over in a few minutes." Jake replied, Ash nodded and left the bus.

"He looked so worried, i hope Scar's ok." Andy said, looking just as concerned as Ash.

"Yeah. We all done getting dressed?" Jinxx asked.

"Yeah, i just need some food." Jake replied.

"Ok bro, shall we wait up?" Jinxx said.

"Na, you go on ahead, i'll be about 10 minutes." Jake answered.

"K, later." Jinxx said as me, Jinxx and Andy left the bus.

We walked across to OTL's bus and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" I heard Danny say.

Andy opened the door and we all piled in.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Hey." They all replied, except for Scarlett.

I took one look at Scarlett, she was lying with her head in Ashley's lap. She looked so pale. I felt a tear come to my eye. We had become instantly friends ever since i joined BVB, she was like a sister to me.

I jogged over to her and Ash.

"Oh my god Scarlett, are you ok?" I asked her. She just lied there and closed her eyes.

"She hasnt said a word all morning. I know cuz i was the first one to get up." Bobby said quietly.

"Oh god." I whispered.