Chapter 17-Time together

Ashley's POV

"Good morning beautiful." I said, smiling when i saw that Scar was awake. 

"Good morning sexy." She replied and gave me one of her amazing smiles.

"Im going to say this whether you like it or not." I said.

"What is that?" She asked me.

"You were amazing last night." I winked at her.

"Yeah well, i like to please you." She said, winking back. 

"You never cease to please me." I replied and she smiled. "hey, why dont we spend the day together?" I said suddenly.

"yeah, i would love that!" She said, getting exited.

"Sure, where do ya wanna go?" I asked.

"Urmmm, i dunno, we could go out for something to eat, go to the mall, this is where i used to live, so in know the area pretty well." She said and i smiled at her enthusiasm. 

"Sounds amazing, lets do it." I said, smiling and then i climbed on top of her.

I kissed her down her neck, and when i reached her collar bone, she let out her adorable little moan, i chuckled against her neck.

"Oh god not MORE sex!" I heard Jinxx shout from the couch. I chuckled again and so did Scarlett.

"I think he heard you." I whispered and she nodded, smiling.

"So do i." She replied.

"YES DAD!" I yelled and Scar cracked up laughing :D

I heard Andy crack up too, with his increably low voice, which set the rest of them off, including Jinxx.

It may come as no surprise, but we were naked. ;) After a little more fun, and a few more minutes of Jinxx shouting at us from the couch and as a result, a LOAD more laughs from both me and Scarlett and the guys, we got dressed and left the back room to hear my band mates music.

"So, how was last night?" Bobby asked us.

Scarlett's POV

"When the fuck did you get here?!" I asked in respoce, kinda shocked.

"About an hour ago. Now answer my fucking question bitches!" She replied and grinned. I laughed at her and the restof them joined in and we ended up nearly pissing ourselves on the floor. Once we had all calmed down, Ashley answered her original question.

"It was amazing, she never lets me down, she just gets better and better." Ash said and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"And Mr. Purdy-sex -god over here never ceases to make me moan." I said and smiled.

"Ooooook, all i wanna hear," She paused. "When the others are here." She winked at me.

"Lol Bobby, tell ya later." I said, smiling and winked back at her.

"You say lol?" Andy asked me.

"HELL TO THE YES DUDE!!!" I said exitedly and grinned.

"Thats pretty bad ass." He replied and grinned back at me.

"I know right?!" I said, with the same amount of exitment.

After a few more laughs, we calmed down.

"Ima go get washed and dressed." I said.

"Ok sweets." Ash replied. I looked down at me feet. "Whats wrong?" He asked me.

"Thats what my dad used to call me. I havent seen him in years." I replied and a tear came to my eye as the memories came flooding back. The good times, and the times when he let me down.