Chapter 34-Would you just stop?!

Syn's POV

I woke up the next morning trying to figure out what happened after i got home. After i wallowed in self pitty, i drank myself to sleep.

4 bottles of Jack later and here we are!

I went downstairs to get some painkillers. My head felt like i was being constantly beaten with a big stick. Not good! I took the pill and went back upstairs, had a quick shower, cleaned my teeth, got dressed and picked up my phone just as it started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, its Ashley, look we need to talk." He replied.

"I know man."

"What you did yesterday cant be normal. Or good for you." 

"I know, i swear i saw her! She was so real! She had the scar and everything!" I pleaded for him to believe me.

"It was just your head playing tricks Syn, you couldnt have seen her, shes dead. You just have to deal with it. Move on like i'm trying to. Just, please Syn, we're in this together." He sounded as though he was about to cry because his voice kept cracking, but at the same time, he could have been smiling a little.

Remembering the past.

"Ok, come over when you can, the door will be open, i'll probably be in the basement." I sighed and hung up.

I just sat on a stool in the centre of my basement and played my guitar.

I played So Far Away 5 times before I saw Ashley standing in the doorway.

"You ok man?" He asked.

I just sighed and nodded.

"I guess i wrote So Far Away for anyone, not just Jimmy. I miss him. I miss Scarlett. I just want everything to be ok again." I sniffed.

Fucking hell, was i about to cry for the second time in two days?! I hope im not making a habit of this -_-

"I miss them too. Jimmy was an awesome drummer and i'm pissed i never got the chance to meet him. And as for Scarlett? I want Jackson to die instead of her. I want her back too Syn." Ash replied and looked down at his feet.

"I know." I agreed. "You would have liked Jimmy. He was quite like you, enjoyed a party, excitingto be around, never a dull moment sorta guy." I chuckled to myself at the best memories a guy could have.

Ash grabbed an extra stool and sat next to me.

"I thought you'd have your guitar out, so i thought i'd bring my bass too." He smiled.

"You know me too well man, go get it." I laughed.

 He smiled once more and got up, leaving me alone in the basement once again. Just me and my guitar. He cam back about five minutes later with his bass in hand. I grinned at him and he returned it.

"Whatcha wanna play?" He asked.

"Well i know a few Avenged songs, we could do some of them." He beamed.

"Sure, what song do you know?" I asked.

"Afterlife, So Far Away, Natural Born Killer, Nightmare, Bat Country, best video ever my the way." He said and winked at me after he was finished speaking.

"Why thank you, partly my idea." I winked back.

"I should have known." He sighed and slapped his thigh mockingly.

We laughed for a bit and then i started doing the intro to Nightmare.

We played the song's guitar and bass, and we did a little singing, then the thought of the nightmare clouded my mind.

Ashley's POV

"Whats up Syn?" I asked when i saw his face sadden.

"Yesterday. I had a nightmare. It was about Scarlett." I half whispered.

"Tell me." I said simply.

"It was already my birthday, i started to get some texts from you guys and the band, you sent me a drunk text saying somthing like 'i'm drunk, happy hanuka babe' with kisses, then Andy text me saying 'happy birthday, sorry if Ash has text you already, hes drunk .' Or something along those lines. Then i got a text from Scarlett saying happy birthday. I text her back thinking it was some sick joke cuz she's dead. Then i told her to come over to proove shes real. I got up and dressed, then the door got knocked on, i answered it and it was her! I couldnt believe it! Then she said she was sorry, that she shouldnt have come, then she pulled out a gun and shot herself. Then i woke up. It was the worst dream i-"

"Stop it." I interupted.

"You wanted to know, it was the worst experience in my-"

"Would you just stop?! Shes dead! Get over it! Like i'm trying to, like everyone else is trying to. Just shut the fuck up." I sighed in frustration and grabbed my bass, then stormed out of the house.

I drove home and went up to my room. All of Scarlett's things were still where they had been left. I walked up to her closet and opened it, staring at all the clothes she had worn over the years. I picked out her favorite dress, a grey hell bunny strapless one with a black design on it, it was kind of laced on the top edge with a jewel in the middle of the chest. She had always looked beautiful in it. I put it up to my face and breathed in the smell of my girl that still lingured on the dress. A tear fell down onto my cheek as i remembered the last time i saw her wearing it, and how she would never be seen in it or at all again.  

'Enough'. I thought to myself and hung the dress back up. I lied on my bed and cried myself to sleep.