Chapter 6-LA Concert

One True Lies and Black Veil Brides were next to eachother on the set list for that night, wich was really awesome :) We were the act before BVB and Ashley was really looking forward to seeing me on stage.

"You ready?" Alex asked me.

"As i'll ever be." I replied just as Ash came up behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist.

They called our band name and the guys walked onto the stage, me running on after them and going straight to the mic.

"How are you fucking doin tonight LA?" I shouted into the mic.

The crowd erupted into cheers, claps and screams and a smile crept its way onto my face.

"Awesome! Now, this first song we're going to do for you tonight is called Welcome to the family, its by Avenged Sevenfold and we hope we give it justice!" I said and grinned.

We played and the crowd cheered and screamed, it was epic!!!!

We also played:

Set the World on Fire - Black Veil Brides (Sung by Scarlett and backings done by Alex)

All Around Me - Flyleaf (Sung by Scarlett)

Ignorance - Paramore (Sung by Scarlett)

Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold (Sung by Alex, Scarlett joined in the chorus)

Phsycosocial - Slipknot (Sung by Alex)

Bring me to Life - Evanescence (Sung by Scarlett)

After we finished Bring me to Life, something was brought to my mind.

"Ok, this last song is a personal favourite of mine, and i i'm proud to say that i dedicate this song to the best boyfriend in the whole fucking universe, Ashley Purdy!" I looked at him, he had been standing side stage for th whole performance. "Fans, people who came here cuz they didnt have anything better to do, i give you, Black Veil Brides' Saviour..." The lights dimmed again and i put my head down, and when it was my time to sing i rased it again. I put my heart and soul into that song because it was for him.

 "Thank you everybody for an amazing show, i hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did!" I looked at the guys when i said the last bit. "So long motherfuckers!!!!" The crowd cheered again and i grinned as i jogged of stage.

Ashley embraced me in a hug and kissed me.

"You did amazingly, espeacially when you did Saviour, thank you for the dedication." He said and kissed me again.

"Your welcome, and trust me, i made sure i put my all into that song." I said and he smiled.

"I noticed, you had more energy and i swear you were about to cry at one point." He replied. "And i didnt know you could scream!"

"Yes, i was about to cry, and yes i can scream." I said and we laughed.

"Well thank you again." Ash kissed me and then Black Veil Brides was called to the stage.

I watched him walk up to Andy and whisper something in his ear, they made a circle and started talking quietly. Then they all nodded and ran on stage. I wonder what that was about... :I

"Whats up motherfuckers?!" Andy yelled into the mic and the crowd erupted once more. "This first song we are going to grace you with tonight is called Knives and Pens!!!"

They performed the song and the cheers and cries from the crowd was epic!!!

They also performed:

The Legacy

Fallen Angels

We Stitch these Wounds

Set the World on Fire

Rebel Love Song

Carolyn

Rebel Yell

Never Give in

"There is one last song that we are going to perform for you tonight, except im not gunna sing. PLEASE WELCOME TO THE MIC, ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Andy yelled into the mic and when he said Ash's name my heart skipped a beat.

"hey BVB army, how you all doin?" Ashley said as he put his mouth up to the mic. The crowd cheered and screamed once again. Ash smiled. "Good, the whole point in all of this is because of Scarlett Johnstone, you all saw her just now sing one of our songs, and it was amazing." He looked at me and i smiled softly. "I would feel really guilty if i didnt do what she did for me, so, naturally, i am, its not one of our own, but its a great song, and we both love it, so here is So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold." The crowd erupted into cheers and cries for the last time until the song ended.

Author's note: Dont ask me if he actually likes the song, i just love it and it kinda describes them perfectly :)

He started singing and i swear fo a second, my heart stopped. It was beautiful. <3

By the time the song was finished i had tears streaming down my face, and so did most of the crowd!

Ashley beckoned me over with his hand and i ran to him and leaped into his arms and kissed him.

The crowd 'awed' and i chuckled against his lips.

"I love you Scarlett and i wont let anything change that." Ash said into the microphone, gazing into my eyes.

I put my hand over his hand and pulled the mic to my mouth. "I couldnt love you anymore even if i tried." I said and smiled, then Ash lent down and kissed me again and gave the mic back to Andy.

"Well, thank you for an ass kicking night tonight guys and i hope you enjoyed our little addition to our performance." Andy said and smiled at me and Ash, we smiled back.

The crowd cheered once again and we all walked off.

"Thank you guys, tonight was amazing, and so were you." I said and we all smiled and the next thing i knew i was being crushed by five bodies.

"Yours was fucking awesome too!" Jake said and they all nodded in agreement and grinned.

I laughed. "Thanks guys, i put my all into that song for Ash."

"We figured, your others songs were amazing, but that one definately stuck out as the best." Andy said and offered me a  warm smile.

My band came over and hugs and compliments were shared.

"You guys were amazing tonight!" Bobbly said and hugged Jinxx.

"So were you!" CC said and we all smiled at one another.

"Wanna go back to our bus and crack open the beer?" Ashley said and we all laughed.

"Even though the majority of my band are underage?" I said and chuckled.

"Well, you have five," Andy said, paused and looked at CC and Ash. "Ok, 3 responsible adults with you, and its a cause for celibration!"

"Uh!!!! Me and Ash." CC said and shrugged. "Well i can be responsible, it's 'hey-your-a-girl-let-me-get-in-your-pants' over here." He pointed to Ash.

"Hey! Ok, its true." Ash said and we cracked up.

"Ok, i'll be keeping my distance from Ash when he goes anywhere near the bunks then. Or the back room." I said and grinned.

We went to BVB's tour bus and CC, being CC, was the first to get to the refrigerator.

"Yay!!!! Beer!!!!" He said and we all laughed.

I went to sit down on the couch and Andy came and sat next to me, Ashley was on the other side with his arm around me.

"You ok?" Ash said.

"Yer, just a little tired." I replied.

"I get what you mean, we  all do. Thats the downside of tour. You perform with all you've got and then you dont have enough energy to party." Andy said and smiled. I smiled back and rested my head on Ash's chest.