Chapter 30-New Band Member?!

*1 Month Later*

Ashley's POV

We were back in LA now and back to our normal lives. Well. As normal a life can be when your a rockstar ;)

The guys from One True Lies moved to LA last week so we would see them more and. Lets face it people... This place is better for doing shit with music than Ohio is.

I checked my phone to see if i had any texts. Sure enough. There was one. It was from Bobby.

I have exiting news XD x - Bobbygirlbliss<3

Really?! I love exiting news tell me tell me tell me!!!!! x - AshleyPurdy

Heck no! Gather up the guys and i'll see you in a few x - Bobbygirlbliss<3

Grrrrr fiiiiine *sigh* :P x - AshleyPurdy

*Time Skip*

"YOU WHAT?!" I growled, getting up off Andy's couch.

"We have a new singer." Bobby repeated.

I tenced up. How could they just replace Scarlett?!

"Dude calm down." Syn told me.

"They're replacing her." I said through gritted teeth.

"We had to." Bobby explained.

"NO! No you didnt! Your not just replacing her. Your replacing her voice. And her talent." I replied.

"Look, im sure once you meet Taylor, everything will be fine. Shes a really nice girl." Fynn interuppted.

"I DONT WANT A NEW GIRL!" I screamed and stormed upstairs to the bathroom.

I heard someone follow me up there, but i didnt care enough to turn around.

"Ash!" Andy called.

"Leave me alone." I growled.

"Ash wait!" He said again.

I locked the door to the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bath.

"I dont want a new girl." I moped into my hands.

"Ash open the door." Andy said as he knocked on it gently.

"I dont want a new girl." I repeated.

"I know. Neither do i, but they're moving on, thats what we should do too." He replied.

I didnt want to move on. I loved Scarlett.

I was angry. Anyone could see that. I needed to take my anger out on someone, or something. So i stood up.

"I. Dont. Want. A. New. Girl." I breathed.

Then i raised my clentched fist and threw it at the mirror. It smashed into millions of tiny shards that sprinkled onto the floor.

"Ash what did you do?" ANdy asked sternly.

"I-I punched the mirror." I said, pain rushing towards my fist.

"Ashley let me in now." Andy growled.

He already had a really low voice, when he growled like that it was kinda scary. So i opened it.

"Im sorry." I whispered.

"Its ok, it can be replaced. Just watch your step." He replied and looked down at my bare feet. "Let me see that."

I gave him my hand and he inspected the damage. Cuts were covering my fist.

"Theres quite a lot of glass in it." I said.

"JULIET!" Andy called.

I heard her jog up the stairs and Juleit stoood in the doorwell.

"What happened to the fucking mirror?!" She asked.

"Ash punched it. He wasnt happy with OTL's news." Andy explained.

"Ah, makes sense. Lets take a look at that hand." She smiled slightly and Andy gave her my hand.

"Well?" I asked.

"Hold on." She said and got the tweazers from the shelf next to the door.

I winced as the points of the tweazers jabbed into my flesh.

One piece of glass, another, and another. this went on for about 15 minutes.

"is that all of it?" Andy asked.

"I think so. We need to get some gauze for that." Juliet replied.

We went downstairs and everyone stared at me as we went through to the kitchen.

"Wheres the first aid kit Andy?" Juliet asked.

"Over here." He replied.

Then he opened a cuboard above the microwave oven and pulled out a green box.

"Here." He said, handing Juliet a roll of gauze.

She gently wrapped it around my hand and i smiled.

"Thanks Juliet." I said.

"Your welcome." She smiled back at me.