Chapter 20-The Funeral

*2 weeks later*

Bobby's POV

I rummaged around in Scarlett's drawers at her house.

"I found it!" I said to myself.

It was her songbook. She had been writing loads of songs, planning to sing them with the band.

I went back to my house and got into my knee-length black laced dress and heels. I put my heair up in a bun and let my bangs hang loose down the side of my face.

"You ready Danny?" I asked him. He moved in three days ago.

"Yeah, i jusst gotta get my shoes on." He shouted up th stairs. I put a ring of eyeliner round my eyes and then mascara, then i was done and walked downstairs.

"Ready now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he picked up the car keys. "Lets go."

I followed Danny out to the car and got in. We were meeting Black Veil Brides and the rest of One True Lies at the hotel that BVB were staying in. The hearse was pulling up there and we were going to follow in the three funeral cars.

We went up to Andy and Ashley's room. I knocked on the door and Ash opened it. He had no shirt on yet. Typical Ash.

"Hey guys." He greeted us, he was really upset and i didnt blame him.

"Hey Ash, how are you?" I asked him.

"Guess." He said and let us pass.

Thats when i noiced it. He had brand new scars all up his arms. It pained me to see them, it made me rub at mine. Yeah, obviously my best friends death was going to make me cut again.

I found the others in the living area.

"Do you guys have something against shirts?" I asked BVB, the onlky ones who were wearing shirts were Jixx and Jake.

"No, well, Ash does, but we're just not ready yet." CC chuckled, but with no emotion.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"That'll be the hearse driver." Sammi said and got up to answer it, i decided to go with her.

"The cars are outside." He said with a texan accent.

"Ok, thanks." Sammi replied and smiled slightly and i went to get everyone.

"Its time." I sighed as i entered the living area.

"Ok, everyone ready to go?" Jake asked. Everyone nodded and got up. The guys now had their shirts and ties on.

Everone looked so sad. We all felt eachothers pain, but the others could only imagine what suffering me, Andy and Ashley were going through.

We went downstairs, left the hotel and got in the cars. We looked in the back of the hearse and saw the back of the coffin.

Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx and Sammi were in one car and me, Danny, Carla, Alex and Fynn were in the other. It took about an hour and a half to get to the funeral parlour, since we were at the last tour location and Scar was being buried in Ohio.

Jake's POV

Hello mr and mrs Johnstone." Bobby greeted who i assumed were Scarlett's parents.

I'd never met them, but theu seemed nice enough.

"Hello Bobby." Mrs Johnstone replied.

Now i though of it, they did go to the hospital a few times, but i didnt really take any notice.