Chapter 11-I dont need this and neither do the guys...

Scarlett's POV

We got to the next venue, Ashley had been transfered, but he still wasnt awake. I hadnt smiled once since i found out what happened to him. He didnt deserve it, it had nothing to do with him and i got him caught up in it. It's all my fault.

"Its all my fault." I whispered, sitting on BVB's couch.

"No its not, its Jackson's and you know it." Andy said as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me, i put my head on his shoulder.

"It si my fault, if i ahd just tryed to keep it a secret from you then Ash wouldnt be in this situation right now, and none of you would be hurt and CC wouldnt have a broken wrist an-" I said, cut off by tears and Andy.

"There was no way you could have prevented us finding out what Jackson did to you, we had to find out for your saftey sooner or later." He said and held me tighter.

"I could have TRIED to keep it from you." I said weakly.

"Dont you ever do that again, you know we ALL proctect you until the end, even if people get hurtin the proccess, it will all be because we love you." Andy replied, but that made me happy until the bit where he said 'it will all be because we love you' which just made me feel really guilty.

"Then dont love me, cuz thats just getting people hurt and i cant stand the guilt of it all." i said as i cried in his arms.

"In a way, we WANT to get hurt on your behalf, because that means that we know we did our best for you." Andy kissed the top of my head.

"You know, i feel like a little kid right now." I said with a small smile, he pulled away to look at me.

"Why?"

"Because this is like a kid having a heart to heart with her dad, but its nice, thank you." I said and we shared a smile.

Just then the door burst open, that wasnt one of the guys unless something had happened.

"JACKSON IS COMING OVER HERE!" Jake said frantically.

I looked at them both.

"Dont do anything unless he makes the first move." I said, but Andy still tenced up. "ANDY!" I growled at him.

"What?! He stabbed me best friend, and shot my best friend's boyfriend/my band bro. What the fuck am i supposed to do?!" Andy kinda yelled.

"And it felt good." We heard a voice from behind Jake.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked with a death stare, but still looking at Andy which made him feel uncomfortable, i knew he felt it because he made a small squirming movement. Then my eyes shot at Jackson, i held the death stare. 

"I came to see how you were doing with your injuries, how did you get them again? Oh yeah, i got back at you like i said i would." He said and laughed, my blood curdled.

"Get out." I simply said. The he got out a pair of scissors from his back pocket. What the fuck?! Hecame over to me and Andy moved in the way. I though Jackson was going to stab Andy too, but he didnt, he moved his arm towards the drip which had this mixture that was keeping me standing, because i was still very weak, i also had an oxygen tank for when i got out of breath and for after shows,i started to hyperventilate, what was he doing? *Snip* He cut my drip tube, the liquid poored everywhere, making a puddle on the floor. *Snip* He then cut my oxygen supply, just as Andy was reaching for it, he knew i was hyperventilating. I keeled over, Andy caught me in his arms. Jackson just walked out!

"Scarlett?! Scarlett answer me!" Andy said as he put me gently on the couch.

"Andy." I whispered. I desperately needed oxygen, more than i was getting.

"Take her outside Jake, theres better air out there." Andy said and Jake nodded and picked me up. He took me outside and sat down, me in his arms.

"Its gunna be ok Scar, just breathe as deeply as you can." Jake said to me. I wish i could believ him when he said that it was going to be ok, i knoew it wasnt, i wouldnt have keeled if it was.

"Why cant i believe you?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Because. I guess i dont know if it will be." He replied and gave a weak smile. "But i swear, if anything goes wrong with you again, i will personally kill him, and i'll let Andy help, your like a sister to him you know."

"Really? But we never see eachother, not like a brother and sister, i know i've seen him a lot recently, but that only because of my face." I said and a tear fell when a flashback entered my memory. Jake wiped it away.

"The paramedics are gunna be here in about 15 minutes, i just hope she can hold on that long." Andy said jogging out of the bus.

I smiled, knowing that Andy did care for me like a sister, he was so sweet, all of Black Veil Brides were, they made me so happy just being around them.

"I'll try to hold on." i said looking at Andy, he knelt down and stroked my hair, Jake smiled at this.