Chapter 39 - She Returns...

*3 years later*

Ashley's POV

So after the date, i asked Kali to be my girlfriend...

And she said yes!

This was perfect.

I wanted to do this properly.

So no. I did not sleep with her.

We did however sleep with each other about a month later.

Ok a month exactly...

It was on our 1 month anniversary.

I took her out to dinner.

But today was our 3 YEAR anniversary...

I didn't know i could be so committed!

She'd even moved in with me!

"Hey, Ash?" She asked from the kitchen.

I was watching Looney Tunes with Andy, Jinxx and Sammi on the couch.

Don't judge me assholes.

"Yeah?" I called.

"Where's the bacon? I wanted to make us all sandwiches." She replied.

"Checked the fridge?" I asked.

"Duh!" She shouted.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes before getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Wise move Purdy." Sammi winked at me.

I flipped her off and winked back before vanishing into the kitchen.

I held onto Kali's waste from behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She sighed and held my hands.

"I'm sorry... I'm just a little stressed right now." She told me.

"Why?" I asked, softly.

"I don't know. You're going on tour soon and i'll be alone for 3 months with the dogs and i'm not good at looking after myelf, let alone two dogs as well and-"

I stopped her by kissing her before she got herself worked up more.

"Calm down." I chuckled.

She sighed again.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be. You're perfect." I whispered back and kissed her again.

She smiled into the kiss, causing me to need it deepened, which i did.

There was a knock on the door, so i patted her stomach and parted from her.

"Check the freezer in the garage." I told her her before leaving her sight to answer the door.

--------'s POV

"Your name is going to be changed for starters. Then we'll procceed to hair, make-up, clothing and then we'll set you up with accomodation." FBI Agent Dawn, told me.

I nodded and looked down in dissappointment.

"I'm sorry Scarlett... It's for your own protection." She told me, rubbing my back.

I nodded and wiped away a losse tear,.

"I'm fine." I replied, feeling my scar and remembering how those two days went down...

*Flashback*

"Hey, how are you?" I said to my bestest friend ever (Andy Biersack)  We had been best friends since i was about 2. We spoke loads when he was on tour with his band, Black Veil Brides, but i never really got to see him, except for when me and the band were on tour aswell... that hurt... not being able to see one of the only people i would trust with my life... it pains me...