Chapter 37 - Kali...

A/N: Dedicated to @KaliLuvsThePurdyPerv because she's the new character, Kali! <3

Ashley's POV:

"Oh! Sorry..." I mumbled as i bumped into a chick at the mall.

"Its ok. My fault it wa-Oh my God you're Ashley Purdy." The girl (Wearing a One True Lies shirt, electric blue skinny jeans and black converse) in front of me started.

I chuckled lightly, yet emotionlessly.

"Yeah. Thats me." I gave the girl a small smile and held out my hand for her to shake.

She took it and she stood there, staring at me for a while.

I looked at her properly and she was beautiful.

I mean really...

She made me forget everything.

Syn, the guys, our fans, Scarlett...

"W-What's your name?" I stuttered.

Damn this girl.

She blushed. "I'm Kali Jordan."

I nodded and let go of her hand, realizing that that was why she blushed.

I had an idea.

I'd like to get to know this girl.

"Wanna join me for coffee or something? So i can meet you properly?" I asked.

Her face lit up and she nodded her head excitedly.

I put my arm around her shoulders and led her to the nearest Starbucks.

We sat down and got to know each other.

She's 19, likes horseback riding, drawing, and my less favorite, collecting pocket knives...

She also like Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, Avenged Sevenfold, D.R.U.G.S, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice And Men, Metallica etc.

Where the fuck has this girl been whilst i was grieving my life away?!

"Wanna come back to mine? You can meet the guys, they'd love you!" I grinned.

Her face lit up once again and she nodded.

"Can i meet One True Lies too?" She asked nervously, gesturing subtly to her shirt with her eyes.

"Sure!" I smiled, taking out my phone from my front right pocket.

I text Andy and told him to call the others and OTL, then all meet up at mine.

Sure thing dude, is she nice? ;) - AndyBVB

Very! I haven't felt this way since Scar... This could be my chance dude! - AshleyPurdy

Well, good luck to ya brother, see you in ten! - AndyBVB

I smiled and put my phoneback in the designated pocket and walked Kali to my car.

I opened the passenger door for her and she thanked me before getting in.

I got in the driver's side and buckled up, then sped my way to the house.

Ten minutes after i got back, the others showed up.

I introduced them to Kali and she seemed to be in heaven right now :)

She got to know everyone and they got to know her.

"So what bands do you like? A part from ours..." Danny smiled.

"Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold, Motionless In White, Of Mice and Men, Metallica, D.R.U.G.S and Bring Me The Horizon are my all time favorites." She replied with a grin.

I couldn't help but notice Andy grimace when she said BMTH, which made me chuckle.

Oli Sykes is a dick.

End of story.

"Awesome!" Flynn and Bobby said together.

That was wierd... 

We bonded for the rest of the day until it got really late. We talked about everything from bands to fish sticks.

Don't ask me why we started talking about fish sticks because i have NO fucking clue...

"I should get going soon, my mom will be worried." Kali said suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Now's my chance!

"Its a little late to be going anywhere, why don't you stay here?" I suggested hopefully.

"Awww thanks Ash!" She smiled and hugged me round the neck, which i returned round her waist.

She phoned her mom, who understood and said it was fine.

We said goodbye to everyone and i took Kali upstairs and offered for her to wear oneof my shirts since she had nothing to wear to bed.

She got changed in my bathroom and came back 5 minutes later.

I looked up from my hands which were laying in my lap as i sat on the edge of my bed and gawped at her beautiful features.

She was in just her bra, my shirt and her underwear, her dirty blonde hair was draped down her shoulders, sculpting her face.

The sight was perfect.

"What?" She blushed, looking down.

"You look amazing." I breathed.

She blushed again and did this adorable little giggle.

Awwww.

"Where am i going to sleep?" She asked.

"You can sleep in my bed, i'll sleep on the couch." I told her.

She looked shocked.

"No, its ok, i don't mind sleeping on the couch, honestly." She replied.

No way was that happening.

I'd feel bad.

"Why don't we just share my bed?" I suggested.

Pleeeeeeeease say yes...

She smirked. "You're not going to try anything are you Mr. Purdy?"

I chuckled and looked down at my hands again. "Not if you don't want me to."

She nodded. "Ok."

Yesssss!

Good night suddenly perfect world! <3