Chapter 5-Warped Tour

"You all packed?" Ash asked me. He had satyed with me instead of checking into a hotel for the week. ;)

"Yer, i just need to pack the last few things, you know, toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup and shit." I said.

"Ok."

Just then, we heard the tour busses pull up outside, i packed the last remaining things and Ash helped me with my bags. We went outside and One True Lies tour bus looked EPIC!!!!!

"Pretty awesome picture of us dont you think?" Alex said walking out of the tour bus.

"Yer its sooooo cool!" Danny said, following him.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"It's totally awesome!!!" I said and jumped up and down with exitement.

Fynn and Bobby jumped off the bus and Bobby hugged me.

"How was your week with Ash, is he good in bed?" She said, the guys laughed.

"Amazing and TOTALLY!!!!!! He's amazing!" I said, walking onto the bus withe her.

"OMG i'm so jealous of you Scarlett fucking Johnstone!!!" She said and i grinned.

"Oh my fucking god!!! The bus is wicked!!!" I said looking down it to see, on the right hand side, a living area, on the left, a small kitchen, a flat screen tv on the wall opposite the seating in the living area, a bathroom, 8 bunks, and a spare room at the back where all the suitcases and shit would go. "Ima go see BVB, coming?"

"Na, i think i'll stay here and chill out." Babboy said and  i passed the others on the way out.

I knocked on BVB's door and Andy opened it.

"Hey Scarlett." He said.

"Hey, how are things with you and Juliet?" I asked.

"Things are ok, shes coming on warped too with automatic loveletter." He said and smiled.

"Oh cool!" I said and smiled back. Andy let me in and their bus was pretty much the same layout as us, just with 6 bunks and a back room, instead of 8 bunks and a back room.

Ash, being Ash, was sat on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand, he tapped his thigh, motioning to sit on his lap. So i did :)

"Wanna beer?" Andy asked me.

"NO!" Shes only 19, shes underage!" Jake said and laughed.

"And SHE has a fucking name dumbass!!!" I shouted and punched his arm.

"I sawwy... "Jake said and pouted. "God your punches really hurt!!!"

"I know, and being called 'she' really hurt too!" i replied and stuck my tongue out at him. "Anyways, sure i'll have a beer." I said to Andy and he handed me one. "Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Shes a big girl Jake, im sure she can make decisions for herself, Jake." Ash said and kissed me.

John, BVB's tour manager, walked in and told us that we'd be off in about two minutes.

"Wanna ride with us?" CC suggested.

"I'd love to, but i think that the guys will think i'm ignoring them, i've been spending all my time with Ash over the pass week." I said, turning around and kissed him passionately. "Not that i'm complaining, like i say, i'd love to! I'll call Bobby, see if its ok with them, but if a sence any hesitiation, i'm not going t, i know her too well."

 I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

"Hey Scarlett! You coming back over, or are you riding with BVB?" She said.